Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New Bike XM Trial: 3 months or 6? How to manage seasonal use?  (Read 916 times)

cus

• Junior CVO Member

Hey gang - my 09 CVO Ultra is the first bike with a stereo - it's pretty cool!  I have a code to call XM and get a 3 month trial.  I thought I saw someone talking about a 6 month trial - is there such a thing - if so - what code would I use when I call them?

Also, I live in snow country so at BEST, the bike is on the road 6 months of the year.  Do I need to subscribe to a full year and just let it go to waste if I do not have another XM radio?  THANKS!

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
Re: New Bike XM Trial: 3 months or 6? How to manage seasonal use?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 09:17:42 AM »

I had XM on 2 different bikes over six years. My wife got a new car with three months free and when that was up they called her office and asked for her as her receptionist told them she was not there they saw fit to reveal her personal info. Very bad, I spent over an hour on the phone with XM, got hung up on twice. After a lenthy conversation with a supervisor I cancelled my hookup and then he tried to get more money out of me. I finally had to tell him I would contact my attorney about the seriousness of divulging personal info to get free of them. Bad customer service. Beware and to my knowledge you have to sign up for at least one if not two years. So now I will use the money I would have paid them to fill my Ipod. To bad for them they could have had two accts. Just so you know talking to them is like talking to cust service about your computer. (people not in this country). Good luck to you but be very carefull. >:(

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.