Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: Any thoughts on race tuner or pipes yet?  (Read 7798 times)

rogercm

• Roger Street Glide

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE
Any thoughts on race tuner or pipes yet?
« on: September 11, 2006, 09:46:19 PM »

Just picked up my 07 Springer Sunday and want to know if anyone has investigated possible pipe and race tuner combinations yet? [smiley=confused5.gif]

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: Any thoughts on race tuner or pipes yet?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 11:22:21 PM »

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new bike [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]. Be carefull around here thought because there are some people here that love to help you spend you money!

As far as the pipes and RT goes in my opinion I would wait for a month or two until the aftermarket companies come out with stuff for the 07's. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

beerman

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 08:55:45 PM »

Ditto
I agree with HD Dude
It's a "new" motor per se'.....let's let the aftermarket play a little catchup and see what's the hot setup before we start spending $$ on top of $$
The local shop in Canton Ohio swears by the PC and said the same thing
Wait awhile and let them get the skinny
my 2cents
2008 FLHX, 1997 FLSTS, 1982 BMW R65

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 09:15:01 PM »

I'm not planning on any mods to the new motor till I get back from Biketobefest after Maggie Valley. I am thinking of bumping up to 103 since I am extremely happy with the way Elvis runs. With a prosthetic hip and knee, I think it's time to keep it legal anyway. The 103 kit is an easy top end no machine work install on the new 96" motor since the stroke is the same as the 103 and 110 motors. From what I gather, that is a $1,500 upgrade installed with my HOG discount on parts.Screamin Eagle makes 49 state non cat muffs that some of the techs at my dealer seem to be happy with. Basically what I am waiting for is an 07 PN for a Screamin Eagle breather and some info on a download. I am going to keep the new RG ALL H-D.

Just my $0.02
                       B B

rogercm

• Roger Street Glide

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 06:14:23 PM »

I am pretty much already decided on the Power Commander tuner and appreciate the advice from you folks. Still leaning toward the 2 into 1 design pipe. ;)

rogercm

• Roger Street Glide

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 06:40:02 PM »

Has anyone picked out any saddlebags for the Springer yet? I want something removeable without visible hardware when they are not on, any ideas?? [smiley=confused5.gif]

Shodan01

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 11:26:34 AM »

"ghost brackets" in chrome and standard locking bags....
Now:

Me -    2007 FXSTSSE (Canyon Copper)

Her -    2006 VRSCSEII (Black Orange)
Then:

Me -   2007 FLHTCUSE2 Black/Orange
         2007 FLHTCUSE2 Lightning !
         2007 FXSTSSE (Blue)

Her -   2007 FXDSE Granite

rogercm

• Roger Street Glide

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 09:14:30 PM »

Thanks for the reply Shodan1. Where can I see or find "ghost bracket" and the lockable bags you are thinking of? Thanks again.

Shodan01

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 11:25:59 PM »

Go to ghostbrackets.com and then use Harley saddlebags.....

Secondly - mom used a K and N filter with SERT, with Vance and hines big radius....

LOUD AND PROUD ! ! !
Now:

Me -    2007 FXSTSSE (Canyon Copper)

Her -    2006 VRSCSEII (Black Orange)
Then:

Me -   2007 FLHTCUSE2 Black/Orange
         2007 FLHTCUSE2 Lightning !
         2007 FXSTSSE (Blue)

Her -   2007 FXDSE Granite

CPRKING

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 01:18:51 PM »

I put the SERT, K&N Filter, and Vance & Hines Big Radius on my 07 Screamin Eagle Springer.  Performance improvement was unbelieveable!  I've had the Big Radius on my last Deuce and they were fine.  On this bike with the 110 engine they are a little on the loud side.  Talked with Vance and Hines and they gave me a number to another company who makes a quieter baffle.  I may try this.  I personally am very happy with my setup.

DHTDHT

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 10:47:01 PM »

Thoughts on the Race Tuner.  All '07 Harleys are EFI, and like most EFI bikes, they are required to be factory-set to an emissions-friendly lean air-fuel ratio.  As a result, the 96 inch motor runs at a higher than normal temperature, and the 110s run even hotter.  The Race Turner (SERT) is the only way to richen the air-fuel mixture. This can be very important if you own a CVO Electraglide.  These have been overheating at an alarming rate, and I know of one person who destroyed his rear piston and cylinder due to overheating.

DHTDHT

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 09:08:45 PM »

Got it back from the dealer today. I have the '07 Springer FXSTSSE. They installed a new SERT map and tuned the bike to a richer air/fuel ratio, and maximized the power with all stock components on the bike. (no new mufflers)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 11:07:49 PM by DHTDHT »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 05:23:34 AM »

That's great info. I like your logic in this whole thing. I didn't think the factory could send them out running properly and meet EPA. Those results are pretty good for a bone stock engine. It's not a bad way to break it in before making the mods. I'm not sure if I'd Dyno a new motor though. I assume that when you buy the SERT you just have to pay to reprogram and redyno the bike, but no more software expenses, after making mods. Is that right? Do you need HD to reprogram it or can you do it yourself and then get it Dyno'd? Thanks, Hoist
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

DHTDHT

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 11:07:38 AM »

You can reprogram it yourself.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 11:09:04 AM by DHTDHT »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 06:38:08 PM »

Thanks for the info DHT. I was at my dealer today and talked to the head tech about it. He told me the same thing as you. He just put it on an '07 with V&H duals and tips and had a real nice A/F ratio straight line at about 13.5:1. HP and TQ numbers about 10% higher than yours due to exhaust change. Is your A/F still a little lean? He told me that the Harley maps available are definitely close enough to run the bike for 1K mi., and then Dyno it to fine tune it. Running on the closest map is definitely better than doing nothing. I'm not thrilled about revving a new engine at those RPM's on a Dyno until the rings are seated and the little metal shavigs from break-in are drained out with the oil. I know they say tolerances are much better today and those metal shavings don't exist. I'm old school and still believe in dropping the oil&filter after 50 miles and then again at 500 and then at 1000. I do the tranny and primary too. It certainly won't hurt anything! Thanks again for your input and lots of luck with your new SE Springer. I saw it today at the dealer. Real pretty bike. Enjoy it. Hoist!

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

DHTDHT

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 06:44:12 PM »

Good deal, maybe you can just do the program for now and dyno later.  The red dashed line on my readout is set at 13.5 for the A/F, and they came pretty close to that across the range.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 06:55:02 PM »

Yeah you said the scale was different and it's hard to read on my monitor. That's exactly what I'm gonna do. And thanks for making clear and easy to understand as I was able to talk to them like I knew what the hell I was talking about. Hoist!

DHTDHT

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 10:09:15 PM »

Glad to help. We're all kinda new at the EFI progam stuff

mavrik

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 10:30:58 PM »

Ok, sorry but still trying to find my way around here..
I have a 07 FXSTSSE...  as many I could not wait to get it enough miles on it so
I could change the exhaust...  I put in on the dyno in stock condition..
the results were 85HP and 98 ft lbs torque.....  
the only changes were a Screamin Eagle air intake and for the exhaust I went with
RB Racing LSR 2 into 1 pro stock 2" c sytle...
I went with SERT and the new dyno was  95 HP with .... get this... three runs with the same results....  118 ft lbs torque...
The pipes sound good, deep and throuty...... the motor breathes so much better as most would
expect...
I have only put about 100 miles on the new pipes...
Here is what I have experienced... the peak torque range is between 3200 and 4000 rpms...
that is when you can truly feel the grunt in the motor..
what I have also noticed before and after is that the motor seems like it is lugging under 2800 rpms..   any gear when it is turning between 2200 and 2700....  it is so bad that I feel it thru out the bike...  I usually have to down shift and that takes it up about 400 rpms and then the bike is smooth as silk... also in 6th gear crusing around 65 it lugs.. only in 6th and keeping it 70 and above does this go away....
As for the exhaust my only regret is not going with the same exhaust but in a 1 3/4" pipe....
As for the bike over all I love... I rode a 96 FatBoy for 10 years then a  [smiley=oops.gif] Big Dog Pitt Bull for a year....
I am with everyone else as far as waiting to see how the 110 performs overall.. it does seem like it comes up a little short for a 110.... the lean issue is well known by many... no secret there...
I welcome input from anyone on their experiences...

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 07:47:08 PM »

Ok, sorry but still trying to find my way around here..
I have a 07 FXSTSSE...

mavrik

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 09:02:39 PM »

Hoist... I do have the dyno sheets and I will post them asap....
To be honest I was not that shocked at the torque increase..
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 09:03:19 PM by mavrik »

DHTDHT

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 09:04:15 PM »

mavrik,

Yes, I too would like to see your dyno graph.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 09:04:57 PM by DHTDHT »

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2006, 09:08:42 PM »

also Hoist... What is RTS...
Can't speak for Hoist, but in the context of the sentence it was in I'm guessing it means "Run The _hit out of it".

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2006, 09:13:28 PM »

Can't speak for Hoist, but in the context of the sentence it was in I'm guessing it means "Run The _hit out of it".

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Acronyms 'r' us, d00d!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2006, 09:15:43 PM »

Acronyms 'r' us, d00d!
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 09:19:35 PM »

Hoist... I do have the dyno sheets and I will post them asap....
To be honest I was not that shocked at the torque increase..

mavrik

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 09:39:52 PM »

:)  I know that some may question the numbers but I am a man of my word and promise that no mods other than stated, the air intake and exhaust were done...   NO CAMS......I am working on my old scanner and hope to have sheets posted by tomorrow...  maybe someone can help me when they see the lines.curves...  
as for the lugging....  I can only  say that even riding before mods and after that I noticed that the bike vibrates any gear at around 2500 rpm.....  I run thru the gears and at each change at 3000 rpm the drop is about 400 to 500 rpms and I feel it via my foot pegs even... If I down shift the rpms go up to around 3000 and it is smooth as silk... the vibration goes away....
More to come..... [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 09:50:30 PM »

:)

DHTDHT

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2006, 09:52:43 PM »

mavrik,

For sure, the bikes do smooth out more around 3000 rpm.  Perhaps the 'Torque Smoothing Cablibration' addresses the problem you're talking about.  Mine seems fine where it is, so that's where I'm leaving it. I'm not going to have the calibration done.

Dave

mavrik

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2006, 10:35:16 PM »

Hoist, I know you were not questioning it....  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] it would seem like maybe i did a different cam to get those numbers...  I think I did get lucky and get a good motor...

DHTDHT....  when I post the sheets I think maybe you'll agree that the curve may show that exact issue with the torque and the lugging...
How do you like yours overall?  I have to be honest I heard a lot of things about the Springer but to tell you the truth mine rides smooth as far as handleing....  I LIKE the ride... I am 6'1 and do plan on moving the forward controls about 2" up....  The other thing is to change out the front brakes....  I think HD did a great job in the overall look of the bike...  I think that once a few of these gets out on the rode you'll see more interest and maybe even some copy cats...  Good choice on the color....  I'm sure you are getting a lot of attention as am I....
I honestly can not say enough about the overall performance and handleing of the ride...
 8-)

DHTDHT

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2006, 10:49:59 PM »

Hoist, I know you were not questioning it....

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 12:29:19 AM »

Hoist, I know you were not questioning it....
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 05:26:36 PM by Hoist »

bad07sespringer

• CVO1: 2007 FXSTSSE
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 12:52:32 AM »

Vance & Hines big shot staggereds, HD race tuner, SE heavey breather, 7 hrs on the dyno =
 90hp 105 ft lbs torque.

rogercm

• Roger Street Glide

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2007, 03:30:17 PM »

Just got my Springer back from the shop for the 1000 mile service, had the Rinehart 2 into 1 pipe and SERT, got 96.9 HP and 118.9 foot pounds of torque. Looks as if our tuner did a good job based upon the other numbers Ive seen so far. What do you folks think?
 [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2007, 05:28:01 PM »

Just got my Springer back from the shop for the 1000 mile service, had the Rinehart 2 into 1 pipe and SERT, got 96.9 HP and 118.9 foot pounds of torque. Looks as if our tuner did a good job based upon the other numbers Ive seen so far. What do you folks think?
 [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Really nice numbers Roger, that thing must ride real sweet. How about a seat of the pants ride report! ;) Hoist! 8-)

rogercm

• Roger Street Glide

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2007, 06:12:18 PM »

Thanks for the reply Hoist. The thing has unbelieveable torque. I have not been able to ride it since the tuning as we have several inches of snow here. I can't wait and will report once I get her back on the road!  ;)

Jack

• Full CVO Member
  • thank you Denis Van Orman (DVO)

• CVO1: 07 FXSTSSE Amarillo Gold/Candy Tangerine (1/540) thanks Dude
    • CVO2: 98 Lincoln LSC Ivory Pearlescent (34K)
    • CVO3: 87 Porsche 944 Rose Quartz
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2007, 08:36:53 AM »

Hi Hoist,

Im old school like you.
FXSTSSE
H-D Tribal Mirrors (92410-09)
H-D medium low detachable (round stock) sissy bar
2006 Bobtail fender rack & trans dip stk w/medallion
Jet Scream (air delivery)
10mm SE plug wires
NGK Iridium IX (DCPR9EIX) 2316
Mercury Marine QUICKSILVER 20-W50
MOTORKOTE (petroleum hydrocarbon) in all 3 areas
RED LINE HEAVY SHOCKPROOF
93 Octane
Lyndall "Z" Racing Brake Pads "Gold"
(7059-G) ft
(7196-G) rr
H-D Crash Bar

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2007, 10:55:06 AM »

Hi Hoist,

Im old school like you.

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2007, 07:48:05 PM »

Rodgercn do you have any pic,s of the pipe on the new springer??? I have thought about this pipe ,but 1st choice is V@H 2into1 Big Radius due out Feb 8th. Also have you herd of some turners removing the O2 sensors and downloading a program to make it think they are still there ,maybe Speeds Preformance ????

lance711

• CVO1: 2007 FXSTSSE Blue
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2007, 11:33:50 AM »

Just put on V & H Big radius pipes - sounds and runs great.  Also installed ThunderMax w/AT and SE-257 Cams and High flow Filter.  No numbers yet - going to put on at least 300 miles or so to let the AutoTune do it's thing.  Great weather in Michigan this weekend so gonna go thru some gas money!

Has anybody got any numbers off the stock setup, I know HD claims 105tq but haven't seen HP.  Just Curious
2007 SE Softail Springer - Abyss Blue / Blue Pearl
Extra Pieces -
TMax w/ AT
Vance & Hines Big Radius
SE-257 Cams
K&N High Flow Air Filter

redtwin

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: FXR-4
    • CVO2: FXSTSSE
    • CVO3: 2010 ROADDGLIDE
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2007, 07:05:20 PM »

would like to here what numbers you get with the 257

beerman

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2007, 12:13:13 PM »

Beerman here -
Well I've put about 500 miles on a stock ECM with a K&N filter and a set of less restrictive baffles in the stock muffler bodies. It seems to be running a bit better each time I go out. It's like it took the O2 sensors and ECM a few start/stop cycles to fully recalibrate to the new intake/exhaust.
I'm still putting a HD "race fueler" on pretty soon. More for piece of mind regarding the AFR than a bigger dyno # .
It's going to hit near 80 today in Ohio - I'm off to the Dugout for a couple of Molsons
-Beerman
2008 FLHX, 1997 FLSTS, 1982 BMW R65

screaminfx

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2007, 02:05:08 PM »

A couple of thoughts. On my 07 Springer I put on the V&H Big Shot Staggered with a Fuel Pak. Results at the rear wheel (DynoJet 250 rear wheel dyno) was horsepower jumped to 88.87 (stock peak was 81.09) and torque went from 95.31 stock to 105.43. I should mention that I'm using the Quiet Baffle which robs a bit from peak numbers. Having said that, the bike's still pretty "throaty", plenty of volume.....my friends at V&H say that without the baffle fix-it tickets would be in my future. I've got almost 2,000 miles on the bike since the mods, and it runs great, absolutely no problems.

Also with regard the brakes, anyone who's tried to whoa-up a CVO Springer knows the stock brakes are less than stellar. I put a four piston PM set up front and replaced the rear unit with PM's as well. Kept the rotors stock. Huge difference, way more effective. Not to mention the fact that they look way trick.

DanR

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE BLUE
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2007, 04:04:26 PM »

A couple of thoughts. On my 07 Springer I put on the V&H Big Shot Staggered with a Fuel Pak. Results at the rear wheel (DynoJet 250 rear wheel dyno) was horsepower jumped to 88.87 (stock peak was 81.09) and torque went from 95.31 stock to 105.43. I should mention that I'm using the Quiet Baffle which robs a bit from peak numbers. Having said that, the bike's still pretty "throaty", plenty of volume.....my friends at V&H say that without the baffle fix-it tickets would be in my future. I've got almost 2,000 miles on the bike since the mods, and it runs great, absolutely no problems.

Also with regard the brakes, anyone who's tried to whoa-up a CVO Springer knows the stock brakes are less than stellar. I put a four piston PM set up front and replaced the rear unit with PM's as well. Kept the rotors stock. Huge difference, way more effective. Not to mention the fact that they look way trick.

Could you include pictures of these.

screaminfx

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2007, 05:07:16 PM »

No worries, I'll post some shots of the bike tomorrow. While it's not a CVO bike, I did put a set of 13" PM rotors (up front) and six piston PM calipers on my '06 Road King Classic.....even have six pistons on the rear with an 11.5" matching PM rotor. Really looks sick, and talk about some serious stopping umph. I'll include a couple of shots of that bike as well.

screaminfx

« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2007, 04:34:10 PM »

Could you include pictures of these.

I apologize for the quality, but you get the idea. I included some photos of six piston PM's with 13" rotors on my Road King. Retails are $489 for the 4 piston front caliper on the FXSTSSE, the rear 4 piston is $549. Both prices are for chrome. Remember, PM builds to order so it could take a while to get your parts.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 04:45:04 PM by screaminfx »

screaminfx

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2007, 04:35:20 PM »

screaminfx

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2007, 04:35:48 PM »

screaminfx

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2007, 04:36:19 PM »

screaminfx

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2007, 04:36:48 PM »

screaminfx

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2007, 04:37:52 PM »

screaminfx

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2007, 04:38:28 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.246 seconds with 21 queries.