Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Softail® Springer®

Full Throttle Houston TX CVO

(1/2) > >>

jamala00:
Anyone in the TX area familiar with this place? I was looking at the bike. It almost seems priced to good to be true.

https://fullthrottlehouston.com/Motorcycles-Harley-Davidson-FXSTSSE3-2009-Houston-TX-fe658694-76bb-4c44-aada-b01d016b5796

bad00serg:
I saw that bike / ad on cycletrader and thought the same thing!  Something seems off

jamala00:

--- Quote from: bad00serg on June 16, 2023, 11:27:02 AM ---I saw that bike / ad on cycletrader and thought the same thing!  Something seems off

--- End quote ---

Ya... Too good to be true. I had posted a question on their website and I got text messages back right away asking me for my credit score and annual income. I had one other person from there text me and another email me. None of them answered my questions. They don't have horrible google reviews, but ya... something seems off.

gmeikle:
BARGAIN ! I reckon it's in Nigeria , with the prince who needs help to get his money offshore...

Then again I am said to be a "doubting Thomas".

OR is it an in the USA BARGAIN...

Some forumite close to the action has to pop in for a looksee...

Ironhorse:
It probably has ALL the 110 engine issues that need addressing. New owner will be looking at least $15k in repairs. The seller just wants to dump it and move on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version