Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Trailer tires needing replaced, looking for recommendations  (Read 2170 times)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
Re: Trailer tires needing replaced, looking for recommendations
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2018, 06:25:26 PM »

The Goodyear G614 is what I have on my 5th wheel....very, very pricey!  But they are made in Asia also.  According to Goodyear, they're made to Goodyear's specifications and requirements.  At $3,200 for seven tires, I hope that means something.   :nixweiss:

I have never seen a GY Goodyear Unisteel G614 RST listed as being made anywhere other then the US.

The GY USA made tires have the best warranty, but more importantly excellent customer service with damage caused form a blow out. Everyone I know that has had G-614 blowouts or G-114 (AFAIK, we are the only ones with a documented blowout) has been made whole by the Goodyear property damage division.

Goodyear G-114 17.5" tires.
We had a blowout 2+ years ago, total claim which included replacing all 5 tires, a wheel, body damage and some ancillary parts came out over $6300. Once all my paperwork was together there were a couple of back and forth emails and then I received a check for the full amount.

And the G-114's are really pricey. But they wear great, have a 75 mph speed rating and Goodyear stands behind them.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.