Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New Headers  (Read 982 times)

REGGAB

New Headers
« on: July 01, 2007, 01:18:08 AM »

Had the Vance & Hines Dresser Duals installed this past week.  Kept my SE 65115-98B mufflers.  They look and sound so good, and the perfromance after the dyno tune tells of a bike that just woke up.  Lovin' it.

Tbone

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3
    • CVO3: 2013 FLHTCUSE8
Re: New Headers
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 05:10:06 AM »

Looks good Henry, nice mat too!

Bob
2014 FLHTKSE Stardust Silver/Autumn Sunset
2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary
2009 FLTRSE3 Orange/Black
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Anniversary
2003 FLHRCI Silver/Black

REGGAB

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 08:27:32 AM »

Looks good Henry, nice mat too!

Bob
Thanks, Tbone.  I'm really liking the new setup.  I know it is pretty mild compared to some folks on here, but to me, it's DA BOMB!!!  Renea got that map for me back when I had my old Ultra.  She told me to use it until I got the xmsn jack shaft seal leak fixed.  No leaks on this one right now......knock on wood...........but the habit stuck.

RK1679

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 09:10:17 AM »

Looks good, but for now I'm still running stock headers w/ Samson oval slip-ons.  I noticed your post of the new PC3 map.  Question:  Which fuel table is the front cylinder?  I may load the front cylinder map only since I have no true duals yet.  Your thought?

REGGAB

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 11:48:00 AM »

Looks good, but for now I'm still running stock headers w/ Samson oval slip-ons.  I noticed your post of the new PC3 map.  Question:  Which fuel table is the front cylinder?  I may load the front cylinder map only since I have no true duals yet.  Your thought?

Fuel table 2 is the front cylinder.  You'll note it is a bit more lean than the aft cylinder in the cruise range.  Ignition tables are identical.  Hope this helps.

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.