Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: statistics  (Read 1370 times)

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
statistics
« on: May 31, 2005, 06:26:43 PM »

my wife of 28 yrs and I left for a run to Amble MIch and just returned - the dealership I work for here in Stone Mountain also gave this group a great price on a raffle bike we could take with us which would add to the total amount of $'s for donation to the Van Andel Cancer Research Institute. Over 375 hardcore bikers arrived for this run in MidMich territory early Sun am - poker run to follow to over 75 miles of breathtaking scenery. this area dates back to the early 1800's. With not going into much other detail - after the sales of raffle tickets for this raffle bike the additional add'd donation will be over 35,000 dollars for only 375 bikers - if you ever get an opportunity to stop into this area and visit the Amble Tavern say hello - if a 1st time arrival biker you must leave a trinket of some type - if a non-biker you must leave a $1 with your name on it to add to the wall of comrades - truely this is a group that add's to what everyone else does in most of their spare time  - raise money for benifit rides - my hats off to these folks and to the remainder of all that ride and support and show what bikers are really about - fellowship of all mankind that come together for a common cause - to start this even is is manditory to salute our armed forces for the opportunity to have this freedom that we take so casually.

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 23 queries.