Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Hogtunes vs. Hawg Wired  (Read 14938 times)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
Re: Hogtunes vs. Hawg Wired
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 11:39:22 AM »

IDA-X100M    its a marine radio. and its been wet quite a few times !

And did you say you got the control adapter form Hawg Wired?
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

09S/E roadglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • lead, follow or get out of the way !

• CVO1: 09 S/E roadglide org. and black
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 07:15:09 PM »

And did you say you got the control adapter form Hawg Wired?

yep the HUA470 install kit it worked great...I painted the trim ring to better match the guages. I also have a alpine 45x4 amp its just plug and play into the radio (ktp-445) but I think Im gonna put  in another amp with more power (pdx-4.100m) I have one in my boat and its really ridiculous. no hurry on that one. the one that is in there will do fine for right now,
a.k.a  Dent Dude

Crusty

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ex_Wingabego Rider & former Iron Butt riding fool

• CVO1: '09 SERG
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 05:13:34 AM »

We're doing it for $80 for 2 channel, $115 for 4 channel ($55 and $80 if done in conjunction with a repair)

I see y'all buy cores; any chance you offer some kind of swap program out to reduce down-time? Since I spent the money for the HW system, anything to make it as effective as possible would be a good addition, but I don't want to have to pull the head unit and leave it out for the 2 weeks it would take to ship, make the mod, and return ship.

Only downside would be the risk on both sides... I'd be a bit worried about having to give up my new head unit and hoping I got a pretty much new one in return, but then once you crack the case open and do your thing, I guess  it doesn't matter... lol

I am looking to get my HW system installed in a month or so, so I've got time to come up with a plan; just trying to make it as quick & painless as pssible, since I'm not in the country to be there for the install.

Feel free to PM me any info you don't feel comfortable posting on the board.

Thanks
Crusty

Iron Cross Audio

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member
    • Iron Cross Audio
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 07:25:16 AM »

I see y'all buy cores; any chance you offer some kind of swap program out to reduce down-time? Since I spent the money for the HW system, anything to make it as effective as possible would be a good addition, but I don't want to have to pull the head unit and leave it out for the 2 weeks it would take to ship, make the mod, and return ship.

Only downside would be the risk on both sides... I'd be a bit worried about having to give up my new head unit and hoping I got a pretty much new one in return, but then once you crack the case open and do your thing, I guess  it doesn't matter... lol

I am looking to get my HW system installed in a month or so, so I've got time to come up with a plan; just trying to make it as quick & painless as pssible, since I'm not in the country to be there for the install.

Feel free to PM me any info you don't feel comfortable posting on the board.

Thanks
Crusty

Crusty,

Because of the varying conditions of peoples units, we do not offer an advanced exchange. We work on and return the very unit customers send in.
Turnaround in the shop is no more than 2 days

Crusty

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ex_Wingabego Rider & former Iron Butt riding fool

• CVO1: '09 SERG
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 07:38:11 AM »

Crusty,

Because of the varying conditions of peoples units, we do not offer an advanced exchange. We work on and return the very unit customers send in.
Turnaround in the shop is no more than 2 days

Makes sense to me!

I will check with my shop; they have to repair some fiaring paint issues the factory delivered the bike with... so depending on how long it takes them to get it painted, I may have them pull the head unit and send it your way.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.