Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LED blinkers without a load equlizer... Just use a electronic flasher. WORKS????  (Read 2483 times)

Stockstinks

I am installing LED blinkers on my 2004 cvo deuce. I don't want to use a load equlizer. Instead I want to just install a electronic flasher.

Will this work??? I did it in my honda vtx and it works perfectly but this is a Harley.

Please help.

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member

:cherry:
Contact this outfit,  the head guy there can tell ya exactly what you need.

http://www.biketronics.com/

Heatwave

• 1K CVO Member
  • ‘10 CVO Ultra 120/127 & ‘17 CVO LTD 140/151

• CVO1: 2017 CVO Limited (Garnet/Red) 128ci
    • CVO2: 2010 SE Ultra (Red/Slate)

I am installing LED blinkers on my 2004 cvo deuce. I don't want to use a load equlizer. Instead I want to just install a electronic flasher.

Will this work??? I did it in my honda vtx and it works perfectly but this is a Harley.

Please help.

You might consider this new product from Badlands http://www.badlandsmotorcycleproducts.com/2008/Products/BETCSM.htm

"BADLANDS LOAD EQUALIZER III PLUG-IN VERSION
New Product

New for Harley-Davidsons equipped with the HFSM or TSSM  security/ alarm module or the TSM turn signal module. This module works flawlessly with the new generation of Harley-Davidson modules and is compatible with virtually any of the custom turn signals available, works great with halogen and LEDs too. Unlike others, this module allows your security system to work properly all the time.  *if you have a security light that is not functioning correctly (stays on all the time)  or your turn signals are blinking erratically, this module will solve any related problem. This new solid state module has solved the problem of having to use ceramic resistors that produce unwanted heat. Don't be fooled by cheap copy cats!

FEATURES :

* WILL RUN EMERGENCY FLASHERS FOR ANY AMOUNT OF TIME.
* THE ONLY LOAD EQUALIZER DESIGNED FOR PARADE USE ( NO HEAT ISSUES ).
* SOLID STATE CONSTRUCTION AND WATERPROOF.
* DESIGNED FOR HARLEY DAVIDSON'S WITH SELF CANCELING SIGNALS
* AMERICAN MADE WITH QUALITY COMPONENTS BY REAL BIKERS.

PART NUMBER : LE-03-A FITS : FLH models 97 to present , Softail models from 96 to present including Deuce Softails ( Does not fit Rockers), Dyna models from 97 to present , XL models from 99 thru 03.

PART NUMBER : LE-03-C Fits : XL models from 04 to present."

Stockstinks

Thank you
I ordered the Badlands led's and the load equalizer.

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.