Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: Girls trip to SJB for lunch  (Read 6342 times)

jonga

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Girls trip to SJB for lunch
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2009, 01:14:08 AM »

Mark have they schedualed a class yet ? At this rate Susan will pass me up in experience...... 15 days into this adventure she buys bike..... Now she joining a girl biker club and taking about tatoo's . Hell, does it get any better than this ? I might just have to keep her ....... IF she will let me.

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2009, 02:23:27 AM »

She's about due for a new CVO.....then she'll be on  a Street Glide. :2vrolijk_21:  

As for the vest......Ride Like A Pro West Coast has volunteered to sponser this new club, so you girls can get whatever you want......Mark's got it covered! :2vrolijk_21:

By the way, what happened to Blue Rogue?  She didn't make it? :nixweiss:

JC,
She might be but it not going to happen anytime soon, so they may have to shorten the name to the Gliding sistas

And Roger we know where your mind is :huepfenlol2:
How about:     JUGZ      Just Us Girlz     

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 02:27:25 AM by iselbulls »

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2009, 06:54:45 AM »

Yea, that did come up.....but one of us has a CVO.......who knows where this is going......I'm liking the vest idea, any reason for new clothes!!!!!
 :orange: :orange: :orange:
Right girls?

Don't freak, there was talk about tattoos too!!

I'm liking the vest idea too!!! Thanks for the suggestion Mark!

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2009, 06:58:27 AM »

She's about due for a new CVO.....then she'll be on  a Street Glide. :2vrolijk_21:  

As for the vest......Ride Like A Pro West Coast has volunteered to sponser this new club, so you girls can get whatever you want......Mark's got it covered! :2vrolijk_21:

By the way, what happened to Blue Rogue?  She didn't make it? :nixweiss:

Wow!! Thanks Mark ;) ;)

As for Heather...Unfortunately she was needed to work on Saturday  :( :(   We're hoping she can make the next ride!

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2009, 07:00:00 AM »

Ah,......No. I'm just getting in touch with my "Creative Side".

And you're doing a fine job too Mark :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 07:04:39 AM »

Yea, that did come up.....but one of us has a CVO.......who knows where this is going......I'm liking the vest idea, any reason for new clothes!!!!!
 :orange: :orange: :orange:
Right girls?

Don't freak, there was talk about tattoos too!!

Always ready for new clothes :huepfenjump3: I'm seeing a girls ride to shop for new vests coming up!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Ironhorse

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2006 SE Ultra
    • CVO2: 2018 GoldWing DCT Airbag
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »

Mark have they schedualed a class yet ? At this rate Susan will pass me up in experience...... 15 days into this adventure she buys bike..... Now she joining a girl biker club and taking about tatoo's . Hell, does it get any better than this ? I might just have to keep her ....... IF she will let me.

Jonga, they aren't joining a club, they are FORMING one.  Instead of following existing rules and bylaws, they will be chartering them according to their their own desires. And right now it looks like their desires include riding, shopping and tattoos. I'm glad they like the vest idea, it will give them a real sense of physical unity. It will allow them to expre$$ themselves as one, yet not conform individually. And when they hit the road, every place they stop and hang their helmets for the night will forever be known as a "Heartbreaker Hotel".

And yes, I have already been contacted about setting up a "Girls Only" class down here. I can't wait.

Mark
"But men are men, the best sometimes forget" Shakespeare, Othello Act 2, Scene 3

BANDANAGIRL

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • LIVE LAUGH RIDE

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG Cherry Sold
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG Orange Sold, 2005 SEEG Teal Sold, 2005 SEEG Banana Sold
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2009, 05:01:06 PM »

I had a great time too with all the girlz. No street glide in the future for me I love my Electra Glide and the Road Glide also . NO StREET GLIDE !
I like Rogers name for our club. Just Us Girlz  JUGS.... That way anybody with any kind of bike can prospect in !!!!! As long as they are female. LOL  :)

2006 Cripplecreek, Co.
                     2008 Sedona, Az.
                     2009 HoodRiver, Or.
                     2010   Pala, Ca.
                     2010 New River , Wv.
                     2011 Lake Tahoe, NV.
                     2012 Spokane, Wa.
                     2013 Santa Fe, NM.                      2014 Carmel & M.V.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2009, 07:35:24 PM »

Melanie, Soozie, Susan and Terrie...............the new motorcycle club, unnamed at the moment, for not for long   :engel017:

This will be interesting...

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 08:17:47 PM by Jock »

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2009, 08:16:17 PM »

Since Mark is sponsoring this endever, my second choice is, and Melanie may shot me for this, is RLAH. Now Marks business is Ride Like A Pro (RLAP) so I just figured the northern female chapter of the southwest RLAP should be feminized. No, I know what you all are thinking, That the H in RLAH stands for the derogatory, slang version of a concubine (look it up), when in fact the Italian meaning of Ho is; V  to own, possess or obtain (honestly, look it up). So, since all these ladies Own their own bikes, Possess a natural beauty, and obtain the respect they deserve from us guys, I hereby submit Ride Like A Ho (RLAH) for consideration. Since this will be promoting Mark's business, I can envision a whole now line of DVD's and literature to follow.  Perhaps a Movie even.  :huepfenjump3: ;D  :o

If I fail to post anything in the next few days, please alert the propper authorities.  :behead2:  :vrolijk_30:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 08:42:37 PM by trapperdog »

JoMo

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 08 black & chrome soft tail custom
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2009, 08:24:26 PM »

Trapperdog  :nervous:

:zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao:

Jo Mo NYC  :coolblue:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2009, 08:35:02 PM »

Since Mark is sponsoring this endever, my second choice is, and Melanie may shot me for this, is RLAH. Now Marks business is Ride Like A Pro (RLAP) so I just figured the northern female chapter of the southwest RLAP should be feminized. No I know what you all are thinking, That the H in RLAH stands for the derogatory, slang version of a concubine (look it up), when in fact the Italian meaning of Ho is; V  to own, possess or obtain (honestly, look it up). So, since all these ladies Own their own bikes, Possess a natural beauty, and obtain the respect they deserve from us guys, I hereby submit Ride Like A Ho (RLAH) for consideration. Since this will be promoting Mark's business, I can envision a whole now line of DVD's and literature to follow.  Perhaps a Movie even.  :huepfenjump3: ;D  :o

If I fail to post anything in the next few days, please alert the propper authorities.  :behead2:  :vrolijk_30:
To a good friend I never had a chance to meet.... RIP. :D :D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

RidinRuby

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '09 SEUC Ruby Red
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2009, 09:03:22 PM »

Roger I have to say I love the way your mind works. :2vrolijk_21:

And I also have to say I am glad it was you and not me 'cause I am thinking that dog trailer must be awful uncomfortable to sleep in :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2009, 10:10:44 PM »

Since Mark is sponsoring this endever, my second choice is, and Melanie may shot me for this, is RLAH. Now Marks business is Ride Like A Pro (RLAP) so I just figured the northern female chapter of the southwest RLAP should be feminized. No, I know what you all are thinking, That the H in RLAH stands for the derogatory, slang version of a concubine (look it up), when in fact the Italian meaning of Ho is; V  to own, possess or obtain (honestly, look it up). So, since all these ladies Own their own bikes, Possess a natural beauty, and obtain the respect they deserve from us guys, I hereby submit Ride Like A Ho (RLAH) for consideration. Since this will be promoting Mark's business, I can envision a whole now line of DVD's and literature to follow.  Perhaps a Movie even.  :huepfenjump3: ;D  :o

If I fail to post anything in the next few days, please alert the propper authorities.  :behead2:  :vrolijk_30:

:2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20: :2vrolijk_20:

What makes this so funny is I was just reading about the sequel for Wild Hogs, get this, it's working name is "Wild Ho's" :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

Sklywag

• 1K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 09 Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: 06 CVO Ultra - Sold
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2009, 10:31:31 PM »

Roger

I would offer you a place to sleep but then while you might comfortable in the guest room I would be in the back yard as Trudy is looking forward to getting her SGS patch in the future. 
Bill (Sklywag)
  There are too many roads for one lifetime...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 22 queries.