Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: VTune questions  (Read 837 times)

smenard415

• Junior CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Orange & Black
VTune questions
« on: May 20, 2010, 04:04:31 PM »

Greetings,

I've had a serious case of the dumb ass today.  The download I got from Fullsac is fine but noooo!  I had to try and VTune my SE Road Glide.  All went well until I blended the vtune and the ECM load.  It downloaded and a second run was done.  Downloaded again but cannot get the air fuel table to return to the original settings.  If I push the Set to Original button all the cells stay at 14.6.   What have I done wrong??   I didn't feel like changing each individual cell as I was afraid that it wouldn't take.   Blew it all out and returned to the Fullsac download for now. 

I do intended to try again so if anyone can help a (dumb) brother out that would be good.  I thought I had read all the directions enough times to do this in my sleep but no go.      I didn't want to call Doc, Steve or anybody and bother them at work so I thought I'd look for an answer here.

I'll go cut the grass that will make me feel better.  Done that before all by myself!!   :nixweiss:

Steve M

Doc 1

• Doc 1
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: VTune questions
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 04:51:05 PM »

Greetings,

I've had a serious case of the dumb ass today.  The download I got from Fullsac is fine but noooo!  I had to try and VTune my SE Road Glide.  All went well until I blended the vtune and the ECM load.  It downloaded and a second run was done.  Downloaded again but cannot get the air fuel table to return to the original settings.  If I push the Set to Original button all the cells stay at 14.6.   What have I done wrong??   I didn't feel like changing each individual cell as I was afraid that it wouldn't take.   Blew it all out and returned to the Fullsac download for now. 

I do intended to try again so if anyone can help a (dumb) brother out that would be good.  I thought I had read all the directions enough times to do this in my sleep but no go.      I didn't want to call Doc, Steve or anybody and bother them at work so I thought I'd look for an answer here.

I'll go cut the grass that will make me feel better.  Done that before all by myself!!   :nixweiss:

Steve M

You need to highlite the AFR table by clicking the RPM grid at the top left corner THEN click on ''orginal''
Doc
Doc's Performance Tuning

www.docsperformancetuning.com

MikeV

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLSTSE CVO Softail Convertible
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 04:58:31 PM »

If you saved your original map you can reload it and start over.

MikeV
Fullsac 1.75" Baffles / TTS / Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads / H-D LED Headlight / CeeBailey Windshield

smenard415

• Junior CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Orange & Black
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 06:42:59 PM »

Doc,

That's what I did and why I'm so corn fused.   Did that and they all stay at 14.6  I read the instructions till I'm blue and I am still doing something wrong.
I was smart enough to save the original map in several places and I always work from a copy.

Re-reading in Ohio,

Thanks Doc and Mike.

Steve m
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 06:46:16 PM by smenard415 »

warwick

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 04:39:58 PM »

You need to highlite the AFR table by clicking the RPM grid at the top left corner THEN click on ''orginal''
Doc

Hi Doc, do I reset to original setting after every Vtune session or only after the final Vtune session?

Warwick 

lonewolf55

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 10:05:59 PM »

Not Doc, but reset your afr table after final v tune.

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.