Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: pics of my cvo deuce  (Read 6956 times)

idzin

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2
Re: pics of my cvo deuce
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 04:38:52 PM »

I thought I recognized it too. What kind of air filter is that? Its a sweet ride!

harleycharlie1992

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 04:51:31 PM »

I thought I recognized it too. What kind of air filter is that? Its a sweet ride!

Rebuffini, came out of Italy, one piece billet, weighs around 6=8 lbs,  a little restrictive, but the curves on it match every curve on the bike. way expensive too, but thats another story had to have it on this bike

idzin

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 05:03:43 PM »

Rebuffini, came out of Italy, one piece billet, weighs around 6=8 lbs,  a little restrictive, but the curves on it match every curve on the bike. way expensive too, but thats another story had to have it on this bike

I did see your bike in one of the magazines and I was taken by that filter. I thought it may have been a little restrictive but I agree it looks like it belongs on the deuce. I searched high and low for that filter but couldn’t find it....thx

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 11:25:43 AM »

One of the nicest looking Deuce's I've ever seen! Wife's bike is an '04 blue/black SED that has a few mods but nothing like yours. Why would you ever sell that?

harleycharlie1992

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 08:35:28 PM »

I don't have to, but was fishing around to see if I could get any nibbles, I know the market sucks and I have a boatload of time and money in this puppy, just wondering if I could get some of it back. I bought a 09 se road glide that my mind is starting to have very bad thoughts about, (at least according to my wife, or ex-wife if she finds out!!) but,  its all just thinking, thats how the deuce started, I'm a bad, bad, boy!!LOL!  I am going to do the motor when I get back from vegas, rev. crank with H-beam rods, balanced , welded, 10.5 pistons, dave mackie heads,cams. TP rocker boxes w/roller rockers,58mm throttle body, timkin brg left side. got all that stuff now, just waintin' for a slow time in riding season, I'll have to ride the deuce all the time then, Damn!!   

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010, 10:35:58 PM »

Where do you live in San Diego? Used to live in RB and Carlsbad. In about a month, I'm gonna really wish I was back there.

harleycharlie1992

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2010, 09:26:15 AM »

I live in the south bay area now, lived for years in mira mesa, got married and moved down here its ok, I guess, traffic is getting sooo bad! still got the mountains to ride to though, love heading up to julian or the hideout, how 'bout you? where do you get to ride?

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2010, 11:11:30 PM »

I live in the south bay area now, lived for years in mira mesa, got married and moved down here its ok, I guess, traffic is getting sooo bad! still got the mountains to ride to though, love heading up to julian or the hideout, how 'bout you? where do you get to ride?
Just got back from a great week in the Black Hills. Second week there this year. Couldn't have been better! Got one more long ride planned before the season ends up here. Going around Lake Superior with a buddy in 10 days. Should be about 4 days and 1,200 miles. Electric gear will be utilized.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 21 queries.