Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NEW SCREAMIN’ EAGLE DYNA INSPIRED BY THE PRO-STREE  (Read 1233 times)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
NEW SCREAMIN’ EAGLE DYNA INSPIRED BY THE PRO-STREE
« on: July 14, 2006, 01:30:42 PM »

Milwaukee, Wis. (July 14, 2006) - One of the most potent performance street machines to ever roll out of the Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) workshop, the new FXDSE Screamin’ Eagle Dyna combines drag-strip styling cues backed up by the potent V-Twin muscle of the new Twin Cam 110 engine and 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission.
The Harley-Davidson CVO program creates limited-production, exclusive motorcycles produced by teams of technicians in a special assembly area at the Harley-Davidson plants in York, Pa., and Kansas City. Approximately 2,400 examples of the 2007 Screamin’ Eagle Dyna will be assembled at the Kansas City Vehicle and Powertrain Operations facility. The suggested U.S. retail price for the 2007 Screamin’ Eagle Dyna is $24,995 ($25,095 in California).

To create the Screamin’ Eagle Dyna, the CVO team started with the nimble Harley-Davidson FXDI Dyna Super Glide platform. Out came the stock Twin Cam 96 engine and in went the new Twin Cam 110, the largest-displacement production engine ever offered by Harley-Davidson. This 110-cid (1800cc) high-performance V-Twin engine knocks out 105 ft. lbs. of torque at 3000 rpm. A low-restriction air cleaner feeds standard Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), and exhaust flows through chrome staggered shorty dual exhaust and straight-cut mufflers with full-length covers. The engine is mated to a new 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission for lower cruising rpm in top gear. The powertrain is finished in black powder-coat with chrome covers.

Sticking with the performance theme, the Screamin’ Eagle Dyna features a new 43mm inverted fork with chrome tubes and chrome triple clamps. A 21-inch Chrome, Road Winder Forged Aluminum wheel rolls up front with matching brake rotor, covered by a swept-back custom front fender. The custom 1.25-inch welded handlebar is internally wired and topped with a new integrated chrome gauge cluster that places a 2 5/8-inch diameter tachometer over a larger speedometer and a sweep of warning lights. Grips are from the Knurled collection and match the Knurled foot pegs, brake pedal, and shift peg. There are Knurled rear axle nut covers, and new Knurled trim pieces on the electrical panel, coil cover and battery box. The 17-inch Chrome, Road Winder Forged Aluminum rear wheel holds a 170mm tire.

A chrome full-length console on the Fat Bob fuel tank incorporates a chrome aircraft-style gas cap, while the new chrome fuel gauge features hidden LED indicators. The console flows down to a new custom contoured seat with perforated leather inserts. The lowered rear suspension is supported by progressive-rate pre-load adjustable springs with chrome covers. A color-matched chin spoiler with a special CVO logo is the perfect finishing touch for this race-inspired motorcycle.

The Screamin’ Eagle Dyna will be offered in three exclusive color combinations: Twilight Blue with Ice Blue Pearl and Granite with Ice Blue Pearl, Silver Rush and Midnight Black, and Inferno Red and Desert Black. The frame and swingarm paint colors are matched with each paint pattern. A Harley-Davidson Smart Security System with Smart Siren, an indoor storage cover with CVO logo, and a commemorative CVO key in a presentation box are also included.

Features of the 2007 FXDSE Screamin’ Eagle Dyna include:

Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110 black and chrome engine
6-Speed Cruise Drive transmission
Three color combinations:
Silver Rush and Midnight Black
Inferno Red and Desert Black
Twilight Blue with Ice Blue Pearl and Granite with Ice Blue Pearl
Color matched frame
Color match battery box, electrical panel cover, coil cover and chin spoiler
Rolled-back front fender
Screamin’ Eagle SYN3 Synthetic Lubricant in the engine, transmission and primary case
High performance clutch with hydraulic actuation
Black high-torque 1.4 kW starter
Chrome voltage regulator
Chrome inverted front forks with forged chrome triple clamps
Covered low rear shocks with hand-adjustable preload
Chrome, Road Winder Forged Aluminum custom wheels with matching rotors
Road Winder chrome sprocket
Chrome sprocket bolt covers
Chrome tapered wheel bearing spacers
170mm rear tire
Silver brake calipers with billet-style inserts
New straight cut mufflers with full length chrome covers
Chrome 1.25-inch diameter handlebar with integrated gage mounting system
Chrome clutch and brake master cylinders with chrome switch housings and hand levers.
Spun aluminum metal-faced speedometer and mini-tachometer
Chrome riser trim
LED hidden fuel gage
Custom bucketed seat with perforated inserts
Knurled Collection footpegs, shift peg, brake pedal pad and hand controls
CVO insert on battery box cover with matching Knurled trim pieces for the coil and electrical covers
New slotted chrome belt guard
Chrome debris deflector
Chrome upper shock mount covers
Chrome forward controls
Chrome rider and passenger footpeg supports
Chrome full length fuel tank console
Chrome aircraft style fuel cap
Chrome extended headlamp trim ring
Chrome Profile custom mirrors
Chrome valve stem caps
Chrome clutch line clamp
Polished stainless steel rear brake pushrod
Polished stainless steel shift rod assembly
New chrome air cleaner cover with custom insert
Chrome timer and derby covers with brushed aluminum inserts
Chrome dipstick
Diamondback braided brakes lines, clutch line and throttle and idle cables
Chrome layback license plate frame
Bullet style front and rear turn signals with smoked lenses
CVO insert on chin spoiler
CVO Owners key
Indoor storage cover with embroidered CVO logo
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: NEW SCREAMIN’ EAGLE DYNA INSPIRED BY THE PRO-S
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 05:09:44 PM »

RedFXR2

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 05:53:12 PM »

I know it's lost on the bagger guys, which is almost everybody here, but I think this a beautiful bike. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Pure, essential motorcycle.

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 06:52:35 PM »

Liked the Fat Boy better, and I mean a $25K MSRP Dyna ? Whoa  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 12:32:40 AM »

I know it's lost on the bagger guys, which is almost everybody here, but I think this a beautiful bike. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I mentioned in another thread that of all the touring paint schemes the orange and black Ultra was far and away my favorite.  The Road Kings aren't that much different than some of the stock paint schemes have been (at least in the photos anyway).  Agree with you on this one though.  It's pretty.  If I used a bike as a bar hopper or something to just fart around town on this is the only 07 CVO bike that I personally would be terribly interested in.  But, fortunately, they don't fit the way I ride a bike so I can keep the checkbook closed  [smiley=drink.gif] .
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 12:33:49 AM by twolanerider »

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Re: NEW SCREAMIN[ch8217] EAGLE DYNA INSPIRED BY THE PRO-S
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 08:13:08 AM »

Yup, your right, it is beautiful!

Nancy and I talked last night about one of the silver and black ones.
But "DUH", we are already there with the 03.

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 08:13:14 AM »

It looks like nice but is not my style...I would go for the previous Fatboy..... [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2006, 10:01:31 AM »

I know it's lost on the bagger guys, which is almost everybody here, but [highlight]I think this a beautiful bike[/highlight]. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[highlight]Pure, essential motorcycle[/highlight].
Red,

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
If I had the garage space (momma refuses to park outside), I'd still have a Dyna to go with my SEEG.  The bags and tour-pak are great for trips, shopping, etc., but when it comes down to just going for a nice 50 mile ride on a twisty back road, it's hard to beat the Dyna's.  I've even had ideas floating through my head about a 35th anniversary model sitting at my local dealership; just can't figure out how to swing it.  IMHO, the Dyna's are the best all-around bikes H-D makes.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 21 queries.