Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Warranty parts for '11 SESG arrived  (Read 896 times)

Skillet

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHR Road King
    • CVO3: 1980 FXB Sturgis
Warranty parts for '11 SESG arrived
« on: March 11, 2012, 11:09:55 PM »

Went to Korea dealer about three weeks ago with warped rotor issues. After they replaced the wheel bearings and replaced the front tire they agreed to replace the rotors but at the time were not available so had to be ordered. While there they pointed out that the paint was cracked on the bat wing right under the windshield and also decided to order new speaker grills that had faded. When I took it in with the amp issue they replaced the battery and then decided to order the amp.At this rate I'll have a new bike with all new parts. Next I'll test them on the engine and see what they replace.

SG Racer

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG2, Black Diamond/ Inferno Orange
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG, Cherry
Re: Warranty parts for '11 SESG arrived
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 11:24:55 PM »

Glad to hear you are at least getting good service.
D&D Fat Cat W/Ghost pipe
Custom leather seat
12" Yaffe Monkey Bagger Bars
SEPST
93Hp, 116Tq

Skillet

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 11:28:11 PM »

Glad to hear you are at least getting good service.

Actually can't complain. When I ride in with my CVO it seems that I get better service than when I occasionally bring in the Road King.

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 05:03:14 AM »

Good to see a dealership that looks after there customers especially after sales service as you stated and pointing out the crack in the paint and ordering new grills after they notice they were faded. However I don't think it should matter what we ride CVO or just a standard, a good dealership in fact all dealerships should look after us HD owners regardless of if we have a CVO or not.

>:( I have a Delmer at the moment that has been going on for just on seven weeks and waiting for an answer on warranty replacements.
I contacted the dealer ship the following working day after I took delivery and informed them of a few scratches :-X and still have no answer  :nixweiss:

Travelled a full day return to collect my SG when I could have got one 10 minutes away. Maybe I will look elsewhere for my next CVO which could be very soon depending on what HD do for next year.

Skillet

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 05:12:58 AM »

Good to see a dealership that looks after there customers especially after sales service as you stated and pointing out the crack in the paint and ordering new grills after they notice they were faded. However I don't think it should matter what we ride CVO or just a standard, a good dealership in fact all dealerships should look after us HD owners regardless of if we have a CVO or not.

>:( I have a Delmer at the moment that has been going on for just on seven weeks and waiting for an answer on warranty replacements.
I contacted the dealer ship the following working day after I took delivery and informed them of a few scratches :-X and still have no answer  :nixweiss:

Travelled a full day return to collect my SG when I could have got one 10 minutes away. Maybe I will look elsewhere for my next CVO which could be very soon depending on what HD do for next year.

I am with you 100% in it shouldn't matter what you ride but in Asia or Korea they look a lot at  your so called status ie. CVO in this case.

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 21 queries.