Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: HD LED Head Lights and Driving Lights  (Read 2084 times)

petewerner

• I live to ride, I love to ride, everyday I ride :)
  • Senior CVO Member
  • Ride it like U stole it, live life the same way.

• CVO1: 2003 FXSTDSE Sold
Re: HD LED Head Lights and Driving Lights
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 03:02:03 PM »

I bought LED's as a kit from HoleShot Chopper down in Cali that he sells for RoadGlides,  this has been his company's product and manufactured by his company. The guy to talk to is Big Jim and I don't have a link to his store, but someone else will or I will post it when I get home! I am commenting because they r so much better than stock!!!! I imagine other brands of LED's would be a step above stock as well.....I can light up signs for miles as well!!!  Too COOL!! oh here...

http://holeshotchoppers.com/led-lights/
1998 FLSTF with Kerker 2/1, Dyna 2000i single
       Fire Ignition, Chrome swing arm, Garrett Billet Wheels, Too much chrome
       2 list....
2011 FLTRx 103, Stage IV, SE Heavy Breather, SE Race Tuner, SE 58mm TB, V&H Power Duals, V&H H.O. Slipons=, Dyno tuned 117HP-111TQ :D Tank lift, drop seat, turning DARK

mitch.smith

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 Street Glide Drk Slate and Blk Diamond
Re: HD LED Head Lights and Driving Lights
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 04:19:44 PM »

I went with the Trucklite Phase 7 headlight about four month ago.  About two hundred bucks cheaper, has a better warranty and lights like all get out.  The driving lights and headlights cost less than just the Harley headlight.  You'll want to order the Frenched trim ring for your headlight, because the headlight sticks out about a half inch more and looks a little funny. 

Still, this headlight lights the road to the front and sides much better than stock.  Happy hunting!

Will the HD bezels work.  I have the hd eyebrow
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.