Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

What is in the 04 FLHTCSE Supplement?

<< < (2/4) > >>

grc:

The supplements for the CVO's cover all the items that are unique to the CVO.  For instance, the one for the SEEG's covered the unique parts of the CVO 103 engine that of course isn't covered in the regular Touring manual, as well as the higher output starter, hydraulic clutch, oil cooler and thermostat, garage door opener, etc.  IMHO they are well worth the relatively inexpensive price even if you buy it new from H-D.  Part number for the 2004 FLHTCSE is 99500-04, MSRP $40.

Jerry

Markeje:
Thanks guys - I got one for $25 off a fleabay. I'm sure it will come in handy!

Markeje:
I got the sup and it's got some good info in it for sure!

One thing that I see is that they call for 10.6oz of fluid in each fork. The stealership and others keep saying 11.1 or so. My forks are dry as I took them apart for PC. Still not sure how much oil to put down these suckers!

SIKBIRD:
I know I'm late to the party (only by 10 months or so) but I have an electronic copy of the Supplement I can email to you.  I know you have already bought one but if anyone else would like a copy, I would be happy to send it.

Doc:
I'm late to the party by a few years.  Would love this CVO supplement if it's still around.  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version