Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide Production Figures Inside

(1/11) > >>

110tHunDer:

I should have asked for 2005 as well, but in my short-sightedness, did not.  Maybe someone with an '05 can send a letter to H-D to find this information out for the other year.  I think it only took about 3 weeks at the most to get a reply.  If you want the letter I sent as a reference, I can post that, too.  I did include my VIN numbers in the letter to add legitimacy to the request, which, of course, I would not have been able to do for an '05.

'06 SEUC owners will recognize the name of the Customer Service Rep. who responded from their dealings with the MoCo on paint issues.  Note that the second color referenced is an '05 color combo. :oops:  I am sure he meant "Orange Pearl / Jet Black" instead of "Yellow Pearl / Platinum Mist."

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: 103tHunDer on October 17, 2007, 07:37:14 PM ---
I should have asked for 2005 as well, but in my short-sightedness, did not.  Maybe someone with an '05 can send a letter to H-D to find this information out for the other year.  I think it only took about 3 weeks at the most to get a reply.  If you want the letter I sent as a reference, I can post that, too.  I did include my VIN numbers in the letter to add legitimacy to the request, which, of course, I would not have been able to do for an '05.

'06 SEUC owners will recognize the name of the Customer Service Rep. who responded from their dealings with the MoCo on paint issues.  Note that the second color referenced is an '05 color combo. :oops:  I am sure he meant "Orange Pearl / Jet Black" instead of "Yellow Pearl / Platinum Mist."

--- End quote ---
Thanks for that info Brian. Makes waiting the nine months for my :pumpkin: worth it now knowing there are less of them then the B/B.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Fired00d:
BTW - That's only 104 over the projected 2750 they said would be produced. :-\

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

110tHunDer:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on October 17, 2007, 07:50:12 PM ---BTW - That's only 104 over the projected 2750 they said would be produced. :-\

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

--- End quote ---

Why couldn't it have been 103, instead? :nixweiss:

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: 103tHunDer on October 17, 2007, 07:54:23 PM ---Why couldn't it have been 103, instead? :nixweiss:

--- End quote ---
It's obvious they can't count. :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version