Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: How many are we out there?  (Read 19744 times)

ryr8828dj

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: SE Fat Bob Black Diamond/Fire Quartz
Re: How many are we out there?
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 12:19:21 PM »

Will she lift the front end up?

wouldn't doubt it.  Don't put my bikes through that though.  Keith at Fuel Motto told me that I'd would feel the difference immeadiately.  Man did I under estimate the difference in torque.  Rich her up a bit and what a Screamin Eagle. 

The Engine Tempature Management System was kicking in way too often for me... not now she runs much richer and much cooler.  Rode all day yesterday and the rear cylinder shut down 2 times.  Can actually feel the difference on my leg too.  I'm happy with my mods  :bananarock: at least for now  :2vrolijk_21:

BUNKERBEER

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2009 Rocker 103 stage 4
    • CVO3: 2008 Street Bob
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2008, 09:13:10 PM »

ANY NEW ONES ?
2009 CVO Road Glide
2009 Rocker 103 stage 4
2008 Street Bob

ryr8828dj

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »

ANY NEW ONES ?

put the flush mount fuel gauge/cap on... looks pretty good.

BUNKERBEER

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 01:45:20 PM »

ryr, got any pic for that?
2009 CVO Road Glide
2009 Rocker 103 stage 4
2008 Street Bob

ryr8828dj

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 03:56:57 PM »

ryr8828dj

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2008, 04:00:10 PM »

gauge

BUNKERBEER

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2008, 06:10:57 PM »

Looks great man...
2009 CVO Road Glide
2009 Rocker 103 stage 4
2008 Street Bob

syoder76

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2008, 10:45:04 PM »

Just got mine this past week end. new to Harley, so please excuse my lack of knowledge. Got the red and black CVO 110. Hate the vibration. Outside of that , love the bike. Need some sound. Don't want to give up the Tommy Gun heatshields. Any suggestions for some slip ons with loud Harley sound ? Dealer ship took the baffles out to try and minimize the engine vibration. Now I am popping all over the place. I assume the fuel air mixture is now exploading in the exhaust pipe. I have been told its now to lean with out the baffles. I thought with the back firing it would mean to rich.
  Any comments or help ?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2008, 11:52:23 PM »

Just got mine this past week end. new to Harley, so please excuse my lack of knowledge. Got the red and black CVO 110. Hate the vibration. Outside of that , love the bike. Need some sound. Don't want to give up the Tommy Gun heatshields. Any suggestions for some slip ons with loud Harley sound ? Dealer ship took the baffles out to try and minimize the engine vibration. Now I am popping all over the place. I assume the fuel air mixture is now exploading in the exhaust pipe. I have been told its now to lean with out the baffles. I thought with the back firing it would mean to rich.
  Any comments or help ?

Congrats on the new bike, but get them baffles back in there! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

You can cook that motor. And it would be lean, not rich. I can't believe a dealer would do that. Oh wait a minute, what am I saying? ::)

Seriously, to make changes you have to do that in conjunction with a tuning device to remap the ECM. Like a SE Super Tuner and others. Plenty of threads here on that here. You're running way lean without that back pressure. Put them baffles back in for now! Good luck with the new bike! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

ryr8828dj

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2008, 12:35:18 AM »

Any comments or help ?

Didn't have any abnormal vibration with mine.  I'm new to HD engines too, but I would think that with the 110 and rubber mounts it's gonna shake some. 

I'm with Hoist get the baffles back in. 

There's a number of mods out there.  I chose the Rush Slip-ons with a 2" baffle didn't want to change the look of the stock exhaust either.  I also put on the Power Commander.  I'm really satisifed with mine.  Believe me this is my first Harley but not my first bike and this baby has got all the torque now I could ever use.

I've got the Black Diamond / Fire Quartz too... enjoy the ride  :orange:

cowboy7123

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 Ultra
    • CVO2: 09 Fatbob
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2008, 04:59:44 AM »

Any comments or help ?

After I reach my 500 mile break in, I'm changing my mufflers to Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Slip-On Mufflers - Dyna® Fat Bob™ Models part number 80674-08 and then having it tuned

syoder76

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2008, 06:32:12 AM »

Thanks guys ,,, will do. Now if I could just learn how to use this sight/forum, I would be here two to three times a week learning and asking questions. Thanks to all for the advice.

MikeD

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2008, 06:33:47 AM »

Thanks guys ,,, will do. Now if I could just learn how to use this sight/forum, I would be here two to three times a week learning and asking questions. Thanks to all for the advice.

Then you'll be here two or three times a day!

BUNKERBEER

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »

Got the V&H big R on mine. Load, but thats how I like it...
Welcome to the club.
2009 CVO Road Glide
2009 Rocker 103 stage 4
2008 Street Bob

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2008, 10:58:45 AM »

Then you'll be here two or three times a day!

How true!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 24 queries.