CVO Social > In The News

Born to Be Wi... Something or Other

(1/3) > >>

iski:
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/katy-perry-harleys-in-hawaii-worth-millions-to-harley-davidson-2019-11-1028670102?fbclid=iwar1lwawh8zjd-osbweohkecwl6s-bcz56m7jqxcgwvpowar5i5egcklmv-8

Katy Perry's 'Harleys in Hawaii' could reportedly be worth over $40 million for Harley-Davidson

Grizzly:
I wish I was riding Harleys in Hawaii right about now, with this cold snap we have coming in.

mark:
Let's just see how many Katy Perry fans buy Harleys.  Maybe if the MoCo threw in an iPhone & a kale salad.

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: iski on November 08, 2019, 08:59:03 AM ---https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/katy-perry-harleys-in-hawaii-worth-millions-to-harley-davidson-2019-11-1028670102?fbclid=iwar1lwawh8zjd-osbweohkecwl6s-bcz56m7jqxcgwvpowar5i5egcklmv-8

Katy Perry's 'Harleys in Hawaii' could reportedly be worth over $40 million for Harley-Davidson

--- End quote ---
Another attempt to the unknowing to drink the MoCo "Koolaid". Sorry... but IMO if they (MoCo) provide a dependable/unique product that will/would sell then this type of "hype" isn't needed... but WTF do I know. :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

SDCVO:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on November 08, 2019, 05:55:47 PM ---Another attempt to the unknowing to drink the MoCo "Koolaid". Sorry... but IMO if they (MoCo) provide a dependable/unique product that will/would sell then this type of "hype" isn't needed... but WTF do I know. :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

--- End quote ---
think you might have stretched a bit to go negative on this thread.. Harley has the largest market share (almost 50%, every other manufacturer in the country that makes a large displacement bike share the other 50%) of any 2 or 4 wheeled vehicle in the USA. I have certainly had my share of problems but dont think the bikes being in a music video have much to do with that..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version