CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

New VVT engine info

<< < (2/7) > >>

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: SHRADER on July 27, 2023, 01:15:49 PM ---Oh come now gentlemen, you know the motor company spent countless hours developing this new variation of the venerable M8 engine. They would never release a product that could possibly jeopardize their long-standing reputation for longevity and trouble free engines.

I, for one, am fully and completely sure that these engines, along with the new infotainment system, will provide their owners with a lifetime of happiness.

I am also encouraged by the time and effort spent in developing the new location for the horn. In case you haven’t noticed, they boldly placed this marvel of Harley engineering down near the left floorboard, and wisely chose to leave it uncovered for all the world to see in all it’s polyethylene glory.

--- End quote ---
I need some of that stuff you smoking.  :beatnik2: :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

SHRADER:
Im not smoking anything, but the koolaid might have been spiked.

I’m hoping HD is monitoring the site Gary, and was hoping they might offer me a job in the marketing department, only I didn’t mention the fabulous colorways, like Dark Platinum , which, I believe, is French for “silver”.

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: SHRADER on July 27, 2023, 05:06:26 PM ---Im not smoking anything, but the koolaid might have been spiked.

I’m hoping HD is monitoring the site Gary, and was hoping they might offer me a job in the marketing department, only I didn’t mention the fabulous colorways, like Dark Platinum , which, I believe, is French for “silver”.

--- End quote ---

So impressed by Shrader's logic on the new VVT engine I traded all of my bikes for half a new one.  The rest of the new one is on layaway.  Fortunately it's 116 brazillion degrees outside so not riding for awhile is ok.

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: SHRADER on July 27, 2023, 05:06:26 PM ---Im not smoking anything, but the koolaid might have been spiked.

--- End quote ---
I knew it had to be something. ;) :P ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

mjb765:
I needed this laugh tonight.....and someone please make Shrader a doctor appointment.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version