CVO Social > Other Topics

Anyone know about comfort of C&C seats?

(1/4) > >>

SDCVO:
I currently have a Danny Grey Air Hawk seat with about 80000 miles and it's been killing me. I assume I have just worn it down or maybe Im just too damn old! A buddy told me about C&C seats which I checked out online and they look awesome but no idea how comfortable they are? I will do 300 miles plus each weekend day so comfort is huge. The Danny Grey I have used to work for me but in the last few months not so much.
Hoping someone on here maybe has one??

bobbym:
I recently purchased one coming off a Corbin . It’s just ok , I am looking again! Not what I expected!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOGMIKE:
Alan:

Maybe just old age?
LOL

I’ve got 77000 on my stock 2019 CVO Limited seat and it’s still working fine for me.
This bike is for long rides. The backrest on this bike makes all the difference!

The green bike has a LaPera mostly for looks and I can ride most of the day FAIRLY comfortable.

The black heritage softail has a Corbin dual seat that is surprisedly comfortable for all day rides.

The red heritage softail has a stock seat that is just ok.

:nixweiss:

JCZ:
Oh that's definitely OLD AGE!   :huepfenlol2:

Sounds like you're due for another ride up to Russell Day Long up in Redding, California.  I sure liked that seat that you have on your BMW Grand America.......that was comfortable all the way back to Tucson!

SDCVO:

--- Quote from: JCZ on October 17, 2023, 07:51:45 PM ---Oh that's definitely OLD AGE!   :huepfenlol2:

Sounds like you're due for another ride up to Russell Day Long up in Redding, California.  I sure liked that seat that you have on your BMW Grand America.......that was comfortable all the way back to Tucson!

--- End quote ---
That's my problem, That RDL works all day for me but would look horrible on the Harley. and yea, not sure it's the seat degrading or like everything else on me-my butt!
Like you always say-"getting old aint for sissies"...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version