CVO Social > Other Topics

Saddlebags

<< < (2/2)

Major Tom:
G’day leebendi,

You can pick up felt furniture pads that stick on the bottom of the bags which means you can set them down anywhere without scratching them. A cheap option for temporary use such as on the roadside away from home.

Storage rack is the best for home or long term

Cheers Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GKroadking:
I use a foldable acoustic guitar stand.
It keeps the bags safe and for storage it can be folded .
Simple and a lot cheaper than Harley's.

search for Guitar Stand Portable Black Adjustable A Fame Acoustic Guitar Stand  :)

Eqcons:

--- Quote from: Major Tom on November 13, 2023, 06:56:26 AM ---G’day leebendi,

You can pick up felt furniture pads that stick on the bottom of the bags which means you can set them down anywhere without scratching them. A cheap option for temporary use such as on the roadside away from home.

Storage rack is the best for home or long term

Cheers Tom

--- End quote ---

Better than felt pads, which are absorbent, Tom - little half round silicon rubber bumpers.  I have six on the bottom of my bags, and can take the off the bike and sit them right down without worring about paint damage.

vtwinjim:
I built this. Think it came from this site.

Major Tom:

--- Quote from: Eqcons on November 16, 2023, 06:07:37 AM ---Better than felt pads, which are absorbent, Tom - little half round silicon rubber bumpers.  I have six on the bottom of my bags, and can take the off the bike and sit them right down without worring about paint damage.

--- End quote ---
Nice!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version