Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Hawg Wired 4 Channel Kits  (Read 8274 times)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Hawg Wired 4 Channel Kits
« on: May 30, 2006, 10:18:15 AM »

The new 300 watt 4 channel kit is now available for orders. They will be shipping in 2 weeks. Retail on the amp kit is $999.94. These kits will fit inside you fairing with little heat production and very low current draw. The kit is also available in a bundle with 4 premium speakers for $1,199.95. You can also get the new component speaker for the fairing (the component speakers will not fit in the rear pods).

See vendor discount section for more info.

Send me a PM  if interested.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 12:47:29 AM by hd-dude »

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Hawg Wired 4 Channel Kits
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 12:33:28 PM »

Jim, will you explain, for those of us that are electronically challenged......what is the difference in the 4 channel vs. what we have (I assume 2 channel?)? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member

• Metal Dragon
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 12:39:50 PM »

Jim, will you explain, for those of us that are electronically challenged......what is the difference in the 4 channel vs. what we have (I assume 2 channel?)? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

That's correct JC, Basically if you have 2 speakers you need the 2 channel and if you have 4 then you'll need the 4 channel. The SEEG has a 2 channel stereo where as the SEUC has a 4-channel system.  With the 4 channel system you will be able to retain your front / rear fade capability. If those with a SEEG want to add additional speakers to either the tour pack or the fairing lowers, the 4 channel kit would be needed for that as well.

arcticdude

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 06:56:20 PM »

hd-dude,
Are these the new 2 ohm speakers, or are those still to follow?
Thanks
don't waste your time with a usa-spec ipod adapter- chitty products with chitty support

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member

• Metal Dragon
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 07:11:48 PM »

hd-dude,
Are these the new 2 ohm speakers, or are those still to follow?
Thanks

The kit requires a 4 ohm speaker. The Premium speakers are availible in 2,4,and 8 ohm speakers and the component speakers are only in the 4 ohm version. The 2 and 8 ohm versions will be availble to ship at the end of this week.

Thanks

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 08:06:26 PM »

HD,
    Thanks again for spending more of my money.........The Ultra that I did a few months ago is waiting for the 4 channel and I still want to do the 2 ch on mine.........

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 01:17:08 AM »

I've got no need for the 4 channel setup.  The component speakers piqued my interest though.  A big brown truck is supposed to deliver me a pair of them Thursday so I'll hopefully stick them in this weekend and see what they sound like.

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member

• Metal Dragon
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 02:29:40 AM »

I've got no need for the 4 channel setup.  The component speakers piqued my interest though.  A big brown truck is supposed to deliver me a pair of them Thursday so I'll hopefully stick them in this weekend and see what they sound like.

You won't be disappointed [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 02:10:29 PM »

Took Jim's bike out for a ride while he was working on mine yesterday, and the speakers sounded great!  Very clear and very full.  The highs are better than the Hawg-Wired that I have and the lows are better than the Hog-Tunes that I used to have...
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2006, 11:16:18 AM »

Hey Jim,

Sorry if I missed an earlier post re: the component speakers.  Where do you have them mounted and what size are the separates?

Thanks

Ken
Yellowsedeuce

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member

• Metal Dragon
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 01:47:59 PM »

Hey Jim,

Sorry if I missed an earlier post re: the component speakers.  Where do you have them mounted and what size are the separates?

Thanks

Ken
Yellowsedeuce

They fit in the fairing in the factory locations as well as a new kit that converts the lower gloveboxes to speaker locations. I will post pics tonight of the lowers

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2006, 05:46:45 PM »

That's correct JC, Basically if you have 2 speakers you need the 2 channel and if you have 4 then you'll need the 4 channel. The SEEG has a 2 channel stereo where as the SEUC has a 4-channel system.  With the 4 channel system you will be able to retain your front / rear fade capability. If those with a SEEG want to add additional speakers to either the tour pack or the fairing lowers, the 4 channel kit would be needed for that as well.

Jim,

Question - SEEG Stock Set up...what if I add rear speakers (Hog Tunes Ultra Sound), change front speakers (Hog Wired) but do not change to a 4-channel system.  Since the Ultra Sound system has it's own amp, I'll have some power, but would I only lose the front/back fade with a 4-channel?

Thanks.

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member

• Metal Dragon
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 01:58:59 PM »

Jim,

Question - SEEG Stock Set up...what if I add rear speakers (Hog Tunes Ultra Sound), change front speakers (Hog Wired) but do not change to a 4-channel system.  Since the Ultra Sound system has it's own amp, I'll have some power, but would I only lose the front/back fade with a 4-channel?

Thanks.

Jock;
Yes you could do that, The Ultrasound kit is only 24 watts per channel so its volume may be somewhat limited. I am also not sure how balanced the system will sound either. You could do the same thing with the Hawg-wired 2 channel amp as well. With it i would run the amp on the front speakers and the head unit to the rears.

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
  • CAUTION: Extreamly shinny. WEAR EYE PROTECTION
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2006, 03:40:48 PM »

Jim,

Thanks.

Get the 4-channel kit..it rocks!
2006 FLHTCUSE
TrueDuals, 6-Speed, Stage-1, Race Tuner, High Flow
...and a shiny little bell

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2006, 10:47:05 PM »

Get the 4-channel kit..it rocks!

Did I miss the pics of your install?  

I took many pictures of the install, when it is all complete I will post them in a new thread.

I was thinking it was to be posted after the pic ride?  I am certainly leaning that way...just need to resolve a couple of questions.  

If I recall correctly, you changed your tour pack to detachable?

I tore my beautiful SEUC all apart to make the tour-pak removable and install the Hawg-Wired 4-Channel amps and speakers.

That would be my quest too, however need to understand a possible wiring set up to provide the dealership since I am unable to conduct such an event.

Jock =
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 10:54:28 PM by Jock »

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2006, 01:56:16 AM »

What can I do to help?
2006 FLHTCUSE

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2006, 09:01:50 PM »

What can I do to help?

Since you went with a detachable tour pack, I assume that you installed detachable plugs in the rear when the tour pack is not on?  (I am installing a detachable tour pack)

If so, I am seeking information with regard to that piece, since I will need order those pieces prior to the install for the dealer.  What type of plugs, etc?

My goal is to make this as pain free for all involved, since I will not be the one installing the unit.

Thanks.

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2006, 09:06:08 PM »

Since you went with a detachable tour pack, I assume that you installed detachable plugs in the rear when the tour pack is not on?  (I am installing a detachable tour pack)

If so, I am seeking information with regard to that piece, since I will need order those pieces prior to the install for the dealer.  What type of plugs, etc?

My goal is to make this as pain free for all involved, since I will not be the one installing the unit.

Thanks.

When I did this on my 95 Ultra I used a 24 pin connector from Hauser Electronics. On the SEUC I am just using the factory plugs. Keep in mind that I revmoved the amp under the tour-pak and the overlay harness that it uses so the bulk of the wires are gone. All the other wires have factory plugs.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 09:06:41 PM by SE_ULTRA »
2006 FLHTCUSE

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2006, 10:16:20 PM »

When I did this on my 95 Ultra I used a 24 pin connector from Hauser Electronics. On the SEUC I am just using the factory plugs. Keep in mind that I revmoved the amp under the tour-pak and the overlay harness that it uses so the bulk of the wires are gone. All the other wires have factory plugs.

Thanks for the reply...

Given the SEEG condition, I wanted to make sure I understood the method.

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 07:53:22 PM »

As they would say in poker, "I'm All In."  I spoke with hd-dude today and placed my order for the 4 Channel Amp & Speakers.

I am looking forward to this upgrade.

Thanks hd-dude / SE Ultra for all the assistance.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 07:54:07 PM by Jock »

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 08:38:21 PM »

As they would say in poker, "I'm All In."  I spoke with hd-dude today and placed my order for the 4 Channel Amp & Speakers.

I am looking forward to this upgrade.

Thanks hd-dude / SE Ultra for all the assistance.

Happy to help! I am sure you will have some questions with your install, hd-dude is a great guy who is always willing to offer advise or answer question, as would I.  :)
2006 FLHTCUSE

Canuck

• Senior CVO Member
  • "True North strong and free"

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2006, 12:43:10 AM »

Well it is done! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I ordered the 4 Channel amp and speakers and did the install myself!  For those who know me, this is an incredible accomplishment.  I can't say enough about how awesome the new sound is.  The clarity and volume are fantastic.  Takes the Eagles song "Hotel California" to a new dimension.  

I would also like to publicly thank Jim (HD-Dude) for all of his help over the phone.  I could not have completed this project in Canada by myself.  Thank god for the help-line.  He really is amazing with motorcycle electronics.

Looking forward to blasting my buddies with my new tunes on the way to Sturgis Friday morning.

Canuck
Crazy Canuck

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member

• Metal Dragon
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2006, 01:36:29 AM »

Well it is done! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

I ordered the 4 Channel amp and speakers and did the install myself!  For those who know me, this is an incredible accomplishment.  I can't say enough about how awesome the new sound is.  The clarity and volume are fantastic.  Takes the Eagles song "Hotel California" to a new dimension.  

I would also like to publicly thank Jim (HD-Dude) for all of his help over the phone.  I could not have completed this project in Canada by myself.  Thank god for the help-line.  He really is amazing with motorcycle electronics.

Looking forward to blasting my buddies with my new tunes on the way to Sturgis Friday morning.

Canuck

Congrats on getting it all done [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] I'm really pleased that your are happy with the products. Enjoy...

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 10:03:24 PM »

Received my order today...VERY NICE WORK, I must say...Jim (hd-dude), went above and beyond the realm of customer service.  I can not wait until I have this unit installed.  

More later...Thanks Jim.

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member

• Metal Dragon
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 12:52:29 AM »

Received my order today...VERY NICE WORK, I must say...Jim (hd-dude), went above and beyond the realm of customer service.  I can not wait until I have this unit installed.  

More later...Thanks Jim.

I'm glad the order made it there safely. I was just about to PM you to check in on it ;) Be sure to have your installer call me to discuss the install.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2006, 11:07:58 PM »

Have all of the other H-D parts required for my install...should be on the bike next week...will post the results...feel like a kid in a candy store and can not wait for the results...

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 10:38:35 PM »

Got some sad news at the end of today...It would appear that the former owner of my bike conducted to revisions to the audio system that are causing some problems.  I always thought there were some issues with the audio system.

Going down to the shop in the morning to better understand them.  It relates the the wiring and the system setup being altered.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 11:02:57 PM »

Got some sad news at the end of today...It would appear that the former owner of my bike conducted to revisions to the audio system that are causing some problems.  I always thought there were some issues with the audio system.

Going down to the shop in the morning to better understand them.  It relates the the wiring and the system setup being altered.

How bizarre.  What in the world was changed and to what end.  If you're staying with the stock radio that's part of the SEEG it's already an upgraded radio.  Hard to imagine much they could alter that, if the thing was still working, would also dramatically alter the HawgWired installation.

Really sorry you're having to put up with the hassle Jock.  Will stay curious about what you find out.  

Good luck!

Don

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member

• Metal Dragon
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2006, 12:12:34 AM »

How bizarre.  What in the world was changed and to what end.  If you're staying with the stock radio that's part of the SEEG it's already an upgraded radio.  Hard to imagine much they could alter that, if the thing was still working, would also dramatically alter the HawgWired installation.

Really sorry you're having to put up with the hassle Jock.  Will stay curious about what you find out.  

Good luck!

Don

Very Bizarre indeed....Jock,  Give me a call

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2006, 03:04:23 AM »

Jock, bizarre was an attempt (for some reason) at being diplomatic earlier.  Barring other evidence the story at least raises the possibility of failing the sniff test.  When you go to look take your camera to document what's inside the fairing.  If nothing else it'll allow comparison to what should be there.

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2006, 08:08:21 AM »

Based on evidence found on Jock's homepage, we will only see a pic if there is are girls there in his fairing  participating in a wet t-shirt contest!

Jock, bizarre was an attempt (for some reason) at being diplomatic earlier.  Barring other evidence the story at least raises the possibility of failing the sniff test.  When you go to look take [highlight]your camera to document what's inside the fairing[/highlight].  If nothing else it'll allow comparison to what should be there.
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2006, 11:08:32 AM »

Good luck!

Don

Just got back from the shop...Tech was off for the day, however was given some additional information. The radio is having to be replaced, in addition to a wiring harness.

It appears that my previous thoughts were true.  I always thought there was something wrong with the radio.  Most of the time, it never played with a stereo effect.  Apparently, the previous owner of the bike had some work performed or he conducted the work himself.  In conducting the work, they rewired the stereo in an attempt to patch the original issue.

Bottom Line - New radio, New wiring harness...Good thing I purchased the extended warranty.

The additional parts install looked good...As a matter of fact, I changed out the horn cover like yours (Twolane)...I like the lines on it.  It will be a like whole new bike...

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member

• Metal Dragon
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2006, 11:17:08 AM »

Just got back from the shop...Tech was off for the day, however was given some additional information. The radio is having to be replaced, in addition to a wiring harness.

It appears that my previous thoughts were true.  I always thought there was something wrong with the radio.  Most of the time, it never played with a stereo effect.  Apparently, the previous owner of the bike had some work performed or he conducted the work himself.  In conducting the work, they rewired the stereo in an attempt to patch the original issue.

Bottom Line - New radio, New wiring harness...Good thing I purchased the extended warranty.

The additional parts install looked good...As a matter of fact, I changed out the horn cover like yours (Twolane)...I like the lines on it.  It will be a like whole new bike...

Jock;
What wire Harness? If it is the CVO Radio overlay harness you do not need it with the HW setup. In fact you do not want to use it!!. The outputs from this harness are already amplified. You need to use the non-CVO speaker wires in the fairing. They are tapped back on the harness.

no-rain

• Senior CVO Member
  • Man it is good to be a SE Ultra owner
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2006, 09:27:53 PM »

I ordered the Hawg Wired 4 channel kit from hd-dude (Jim) today with a set of component speakers for the fairing and performance speakers for the rear. Jim was very helpful in the decision making process on whether to go with speakers in the lowers at this time. Thanks Jim…  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
--  No-Rain (aka rainman)  --
06 SE Ultra List of UCEG SE mods
05 SE Fatboy

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2006, 09:38:31 PM »

Jock;
What wire Harness? If it is the CVO Radio overlay harness you do not need it with the HW setup. In fact you do not want to use it!!. The outputs from this harness are already amplified. You need to use the non-CVO speaker wires in the fairing. They are tapped back on the harness.

Thank you sir...I will check with the tech to confirm which harness we are speaking of and inform them.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2006, 03:06:01 AM »

Thank you sir...I will check with the tech to confirm which harness we are speaking of and inform them.

Jock, find that thread that gave pics of the install of the 06 Harmon Kardon radio in my red bike.  One of the pictures in there showed the "other" or "stock" set of speaker wires that you'll want to be using with the outboard amp.  

That overlay harness could actually be completely removed from the bike for your purposes.  I'd actually go ahead and let them replace it with the radio since they're doing it under the extended warranty though.  As Jim said just make sure they run the new outboard amp through the "stock" speaker wires.  

With the bad harness and radio replaced, however, should anything ever fail in the HawgWired package all you'd have to do is swap which set of speaker wires you're plugging in to the speakers to again gain an amplified audio source from the radio's own amp.  It wouldn't be as good as the HawgWired amp package.  But it's a lot better than the "stock" radios that the non CVO bikes got.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2006, 09:13:57 PM »

Jock, find that thread that gave pics of the install of the 06 Harmon Kardon radio in my red bike.  One of the pictures in there showed the "other" or "stock" set of speaker wires that you'll want to be using with the outboard amp.  

That overlay harness could actually be completely removed from the bike for your purposes.  I'd actually go ahead and let them replace it with the radio since they're doing it under the extended warranty though.  As Jim said just make sure they run the new outboard amp through the "stock" speaker wires.  

With the bad harness and radio replaced, however, should anything ever fail in the HawgWired package all you'd have to do is swap which set of speaker wires you're plugging in to the speakers to again gain an amplified audio source from the radio's own amp.  It wouldn't be as good as the HawgWired amp package.  But it's a lot better than the "stock" radios that the non CVO bikes got.

Thanks...excellent feedback.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2006, 11:04:28 PM »

Thanks...excellent feedback.

With the original setup replaced not only do you get a brand new radio; you're gaining redundancy for free.  That's always hard to turn down.

irabraun

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2006, 05:10:46 PM »

Just a quick note. Ordered 4 channel kit for my 06 SEEG form Jim after speaking to him on numerous occasions. He was gracious enough to answer all my questions. In addition, he provided real-time guidance to the installer (took him 4 hours). Sounds awesome. If you are the type who will not be satisified until you get the best sound (imho) buy this. I wonder if a subwoofer could be added into the mix?

Gordito

• Full CVO Member
  • I know Jack Sh*t
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2006, 06:48:30 PM »

I'm here to tell you that the HW 4-channel system is awesome!! We installed it (with Jim's guidance) and it is well worth the money spent. I absolutely love it.

Jim, Thanks a million for your time and patience!!!

Rick
2006 FLHTCUSE
Red Shift 575 gear drive cams
Heads ported & polished
Zippers hi flow air filter
Bassani True Duals
Bassani Megaphones
race tuner

DW6019

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2006, 04:32:36 PM »

Has anyone purchased only the speakers and grills for putting speakers in the lowers? I assume you would need a amp to drive them, but why not any Pioneer, Sanyo etc with input from the speaker outputs on the OE radio and use the four outputs (2 Frt speakers, 2 Rear speakers) from the new amp?
This seems so simple, and amps are cheap so I am confused as to why the more expensive units from Hawg Wired etc are so popular. I must be missing something here. As long as the output ohms are the same for the amp as the inputs from HD radio why would there be any problems?
Anyone have any ideas?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2006, 10:43:54 PM »

Has anyone purchased only the speakers and grills for putting speakers in the lowers? I assume you would need a amp to drive them, but why not any Pioneer, Sanyo etc with input from the speaker outputs on the OE radio and use the four outputs (2 Frt speakers, 2 Rear speakers) from the new amp?
This seems so simple, and amps are cheap so I am confused as to why the more expensive units from Hawg Wired etc are so popular. I must be missing something here. As long as the output ohms are the same for the amp as the inputs from HD radio why would there be any problems?
Anyone have any ideas?

DW that's a perfectly acceptable option.  I've put two Sony head units in using the intermediate kit to still control the radio from the handlebar controls.  Used those radios without any outboard amp and they've done fine.  The buys buying still gained XM, MP3 capability and anything else you'd be looking for.

Total cost of buying the radio, the controller hardware, the mounting hardware and other little odds and ends actually wasn't cheaper than just the HawgWired amp kit by itself.  But both of these guys were on 05 or earlier bikes so were looking to gain XM and MP3 that wasn't possible with the old radio.  So relative to a new radio added to the mix too they did spend less money.  

If someone has the Harmon Kardon radio with CB and XM and intercom and other bells and whistles than adding an amp to factory radio is really about the only good option.  And this amp really is far and away the most effective I've seen for the bike application.  But depending on what you're starting from and how you're wishing to end up the HW amp kit certainly is not the only option nor necessarily cost effective.  Just need to figure out what your end goal is and then compare parts.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.249 seconds with 24 queries.