Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: It's Offical 2005 FLSTFSE CVO has arrived in CA  (Read 1566 times)

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
It's Offical 2005 FLSTFSE CVO has arrived in CA
« on: February 15, 2006, 10:57:13 AM »

So, as ya all expected, my SEFB arrived Last Monday. It's like giving birth, I swear. But the wait was so very well worth it. It's two days after the delivery, and I have been switching stock bolts for chrome since the moment it got here. I am going with the V&H ProPipe 2-1 and will install the pipes Thursday.

The excitement shared by all of you is very much appreciated. I will post pictures with progress and project status tonight.

Thanks everyone.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
Re: It's Offical 2005 FLSTFSE CVO has arrived in C
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 02:36:54 PM »

Kona,

Good choice on pipes!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

They will work well on your new bike.

Fatboy

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 06:25:34 PM »

Congratulations Kona.  Welcome to the chrome obsession 8-)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 07:56:20 PM »

Kona,
Excellent choice on pipes. I had them on my Fatboy and absolutely loved the look and the sound. Get ready to set off some car alarms. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 07:29:51 AM »

Congratulations Kona.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2006, 07:37:29 AM »

Kona,
Excellent choice on pipes. I had them on my Fatboy and absolutely loved the look and the sound. Get ready to set off some car alarms. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

I am in the Los Angeles area. So, the first thing I did after installing the V & H Pro Pipe was scoot over to the nearest multi-level parking structure. 7 floors of attorneys and legal aides work there. I started at the top floor (7th) and proceeded to light up my first 100 car alarm day in 3 minutes. Ok, maybe 4 minutes. I am still breaking it in, right? YOu would have loved it. I have never seen so many confused suit and ties in semi-sprint for their precious alarms. Like they were going to do something: Ha.
Oh, the reason for that parking structure? My ex-wifes divorce attorney owns the building. I now, own his sorry ass.

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 07:54:12 PM »

Ah, now you need to give us a pic of your bike and you should read the following...

http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1140050912 ;)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 09:19:33 PM »

I am in the Los Angeles area. So, the first thing I did after installing the V & H Pro Pipe was scoot over to the nearest multi-level parking structure. 7 floors of attorneys and legal aides work there. I started at the top floor (7th) and proceeded to light up my first 100 car alarm day in 3 minutes. Ok, maybe 4 minutes. I am still breaking it in, right? YOu would have loved it. I have never seen so many confused suit and ties in semi-sprint for their precious alarms. Like they were going to do something: Ha.
Oh, the reason for that parking structure? [highlight]My ex-wifes divorce attorney owns the building. I now, own his sorry ass.[/highlight]

[smiley=ROFLOL.gif]
That is great, there is some truth to the statement "good things come to those who wait".
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Taildraggerdave

• Junior CVO Member
  • V-twin Exhaust--the sound of freedom
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 08:17:52 PM »

Congrats on the bike.  We'll plan a ride here in the next few weeks.  I wonder how many other guys on this forum are in the San Fernando Valley?  I may try the parking structure trick over at the Burbank mall.............Take care, Dave
Love my '05

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 25 queries.