CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

2020 GTS radio in a 2018

<< < (5/5)

skratch:
they say that they are not providing printed manuals because the online manual is updated as needed and more frequently.  so supposedly the online manual is the most current information and most up to date.

if that is agreed, then when you download the 'most current up to date'  manual, it still shows '2019' on the cover.

Bobs14Limited:

--- Quote from: skratch on February 13, 2020, 09:19:07 PM ---they say that they are not providing printed manuals because the online manual is updated as needed and more frequently.  so supposedly the online manual is the most current information and most up to date.

if that is agreed, then when you download the 'most current up to date'  manual, it still shows '2019' on the cover.

--- End quote ---

The real reason is to save on printing costs. In other words, they are just being cheap. Period.

skratch:
not disputing that at all.  my point is that the online version is supposed to be the most current and up to date and it still has the 2019 date on the cover.

tmatahead:

--- Quote from: skratch on February 13, 2020, 09:19:07 PM ---they say that they are not providing printed manuals because the online manual is updated as needed and more frequently.  so supposedly the online manual is the most current information and most up to date.

--- End quote ---
I just finished installing a 2019 FLTRXS radio in my 2016 FLTRUSE. Radio boots much quicker. Louder volume, clearer tone at volume. I ask parts guys about the owners manual. they said they did not order any to hand out with 2019 or 2010 sales.  Though a friend sent me a link to the online version, which I brought up on my iPad and took to the garage to learn more of the ins and outs.  I am very pleased!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version