Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Kuryakyn Mark III higway peg (modified)  (Read 1163 times)

RIGMAN

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Kuryakyn Mark III higway peg (modified)
« on: February 18, 2007, 11:08:22 PM »

Looking to see if anyone has modified the mark III's so they will fit on the 05's
I don't like looks of crash bars, kuryakyn mark IV, or mustache bars. Looking for a way to modify mounting bracket so I don't have to change boards

tunedse2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2006 SE FatBoy Autumn Haze
Re: Kuryakyn Mark III higway peg (modified)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 04:53:10 PM »

Looking to see if anyone has modified the mark III's so they will fit on the 05's
I don't like looks of crash bars, kuryakyn mark IV, or mustache bars. Looking for a way to modify mounting bracket so I don't have to change boards

You arent alone in this vision, Noone in the manufacturing world shares it with us yet though... I am considering spending the money to have a set custom made. I'll keep you up on the progress

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
Re: Kuryakyn Mark III higway peg (modified)
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »

You arent alone in this vision, Noone in the manufacturing world shares it with us yet though... I am considering spending the money to have a set custom made. I'll keep you up on the progress

tune, I was in the process of doing this same thing till I got the bagger. with my wife now riding the fatty I put the crash bars on so hense the need for the mark III's.

I totally checked this option out tho. Looks like all you have to do is make up some custom backing plates to put in between the floor board rubbers and the floor boards. The hardest part would be getting the rubber back on the boards.

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.