CVO Technical > General CVO discussion

Help with diffrent models.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wrongway:
 Not sure how being a Dyna can make it faster against a Springer, but OK. Let your eye and wallet make the decision, but for me if I wanted to have more than one CVO
again.....2001 FXDWG2 hands down!

mark:
Ducati Diavel?

kojak:
Listen rookie, the streetglide  is the hotrod of the touring line, its the bar hopper/cruiser/touring bike! If you want more performance, hop it up and save yourself the expense of another bike.

rayson56:
https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=120240.0;topicseen

Beautiful Bike! Congrats

FLSTFI Dave:

--- Quote from: kojak on January 12, 2020, 02:37:43 PM ---Listen rookie, the streetglide  is the hotrod of the touring line, its the bar hopper/cruiser/touring bike! If you want more performance, hop it up and save yourself the expense of another bike.

--- End quote ---

Yes and now.  A bagger has a huge disadvantage, called weight.  I have a 138.5 HP and 140 Torque CVO King.  Way more fun that a stock bike, lighter than a street glide.  Yet a very mild build low rider S will out accelerate me, will out stop me an out corner me with ease. 

That said, I chose a Touring bike to build, because a day ride for me is 1800-300 miles.

I do agree its an expense savings to have only one bike.  However I much prefer to have two bikes.  If ones down I can still ride.  Was nice when I had 5600 dollars hail damage in 15 on my 15 CVO RGU.  Bike was in shop 2 months waiting on parts.  Been nice right now, 19 has been in shop since end of Oct waiting on painted parts again.

Will be nice when I build the motor in the 19 also.   Another big help is we take a 5~6000 mile trip every year,  So Once I complete a service on the bike I am taking I can keep miles off so I do not need a service on the road.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version