Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: Condor chock vs Wheeldock  (Read 37671 times)

bribe36

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SERG
Re: Condor chock vs Wheeldock
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2012, 10:06:07 PM »

Nice color. :2vrolijk_21: What is the clearance around the part on the wheel that goes inside the fender... any concerns there?

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

I know it looks tight but it just fits. You can adjust it so the rear of the chock doesn't come up as far on the wheel.

Concerns? My only concern is that I'm either going to have to secure it to the floor or keep something in front of it to keep it from sliding

Tannehill Kid

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 Street Glide
Re: Condor chock vs Wheeldock
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2012, 10:01:56 PM »

I have two of the Bike Pro stands and just don't like them.  Had may 08 Street Glide turn over while in the stand.  The bike was still in the chock and attached to the stand plate.  But the big problem was one day last week the wife said she was going to make a short ride while I was at work.  When I got home I ask her how it went and she told me she couldn't get the bike out of the stand and didn't get to ride. >:(  I knew I had to do something so this past week end at the Louisiana Hog Rally the Wheel Dock people were there and I ended up buying two of them. They let here get on a Ultra and she had no problem getting it out of the Wheel Dock.  So as the old saying goes when mommy is happy everyone is happy. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 22 queries.