Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 38

Author Topic: "FXR CHATTER"  (Read 120232 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: "FXR CHATTER"
« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2008, 08:04:05 AM »

HeHe!!! See ya in ES and CHL then!!! ;D ;D ;D :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Sorry, man.  Not this time, though.

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2008, 10:39:07 AM »

Re: "FXR CHATTER" « Reply #49 on: November 13, 2008, 05:36:52 AM »
Personally I have already addressed this topic in the above reply.

----------------

It appears that there are quite a few that will be attending the ES event which is awesome, and I hope all have a grand time..... :2vrolijk_21:

I am hopeful in January that we all will have a more specific discussion about this topic after we get through the Christmas Season and turn our calenders to 2009. 

I of course also remain hopeful that we can get a few of us FXR Owners (1999 FXR2, FXR3, 2000 FXR4 as well as the other fine folks we are all getting to know that own 1982-1994 FXRs) Only for a GTG sometime in 2009 as well if such occurs then great.......if it's not meant to be then I will continue to enjoy everyone here via texting.....

At least for me....it's back to our regularly scheduled "CHATTER" where the Moderators are happy and so are we......lol

Regards,

Tim
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 10:50:10 AM by FXR2evo99 »

boss hoss bill

« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2008, 12:09:36 PM »

Hi All

I came upon this picture , where I changed the two up seat and put on my big boy Corbin Solo.

I was out at Lake Okeechobee with some friends .

The license plate stands for my 87 Low Rider.
Happy Thanksgiving all!
Bill

RedFXR2

« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2008, 12:12:22 PM »

Hi All

I came upon this picture , where I changed the two up seat and put on my big boy Corbin Solo.

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Bill

Now this is funny.  I visit the lock and dam at Port Mayaca regularly.  I call  it "checking on the alligators".  In fact, I was about halfway there about 15 minutes ago, then had to turn back and help cook (Thanksgiving).

Thanks for the picture.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #184 on: November 27, 2008, 12:23:00 PM »

Hi All

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Bill

Hey BHB, I am in Wellington, have a fxd, pm me and I try and gtg with yall.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #185 on: November 27, 2008, 02:05:51 PM »

It's been a rocky road trying to get these FXR's together at the ES GTG, I know. But please don't let all the BS prevent us from getting our FXR's together for the 10 Year CVO Anniversary, which only our '99 FXR's represent! I'd still love to meet each and every one of you FXR guys. CVO or not! There's only limited windows that we can all GTG every year. This one is fairly central and a good time of year. I hope youze reconsider attending this! :2vrolijk_21:

Blaine, I fully understand your loyalty to your brother jarhead and applaud your support. Understand however, that reasons beyond us led to his short timeout. Right, wrong, or indifferent, we must abide by site rules regardless. But it will Sean's, and Sean's alone decision on whether to return. I for one sure hope he does decide to return, as I know you do. But if he decides on his own not to return, please don't use that as your barometer to determine YOUR future  participation here, or for attending the GTG. I was sure looking forward to seeing you and your YELLOW4 in May! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #186 on: November 27, 2008, 02:45:52 PM »

Howie,

You forgot to add, "........and now back to our regularly scheduled "CHATTER"........"

geez........this "training" stuff is wearing me out.......

:bananarock:   LAUGHING!!!

Regards,

Tim

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #187 on: November 27, 2008, 04:40:57 PM »

Hmmmmmmm

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOO is this bad boy on his Tangerine FXR4.......?
Hmmmmmmm the things we find when we are mulling around.....

:pepper:   :2vrolijk_21:
Regards,

Tim

[NOTE: Please remember that putting your curser next to the paper clip icon below the photo will allow you to enlarge the photo plus save it to your computer if you desire OR if you merely wish to see it enlarged simply put your curser on the photo and "LEFT" click and it will enlarge]

I'm not sure  ......... but he's looking pretty DAPPER wouldn't ya say
2000 FXR4 Candy Tangerine
The Build -
•   SE Heads w/Cometic .030 gaskets
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb
•   Compu-Fire Single Fire Ignition
•   Rivera taper-lite chromolly adjustable push rods
•   Chrome lifter blocks w/HD B lifters
•   Pro-Force One AC and breather kit
•   Vance and Hines straight shots

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #188 on: November 27, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »

I know, you know, that I haven't been here.  Well my wife's brother unexpectedly passed away last Saturday. We've been out of town, and won't return home until mid/late next week.
I'll start to have more time to create some chatter then.   I do have some time today too   :D

so I'll go make some noise ...........  :huepfenjump3:
The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #189 on: November 27, 2008, 05:31:21 PM »

I was thinkin I saw Howie with his new handle bars on "Joy" but then, I realized, wait....."Joy" is blue....hmmmmmmm.........must have been Howie doing R&D.
 :pepper:

Regards,

Tim

Now that right there is FUNNY STUFF Tim !  :D
The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #190 on: November 27, 2008, 05:54:48 PM »

I would very much like to find an FXR3 seat.  I've read many of your responses that the '3 seat is comfortable enough to use as a daily riding and touring seat.  However, the Corbin seat (Gunfighter and the lady)  is quite comfortable but the passenger area is thick enough to interfere with the stock short backrest.

it does, but you can save the stock sissy bar, get a matching Corbin sissy bar pad, and the next size up sissy bar and it works pretty good. Here's mine:

It's still tight enough that I have to remove the sissy bar to get the saddle off and on...... sorta a pita, but I like the look.  I am considering going up one more size in the sissy bar so I can check the oil without having to remove the sissybar :D

I plan to attend the gathering in May in Eureka Springs.  It's interesting that, in most cases, I go to Harley gatherings to see the variety of bikes, but I'm actually looking forward to visiting a small group of machines that all look alike!

Hope to see you there!
LIKEWISE!!!!!
Scott
The Build -
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb

elvislee

« Reply #191 on: November 27, 2008, 09:56:54 PM »

And this is her back from Baghdad after her tour of duty still recovering from her wound. She on her (my old) 03 Fat Boy. Looks like the Harley therapy is working!  ;D That's why I'm thankful this holiday season!

JW

JW...Thank you for raising your daughter and son to be wondeful kids...You did well sir  :2vrolijk_21:

Also thank THEM from me for their service to our country...Bless them both...Salute!

Semper Fi Sean!  (Florida Marine)

RedFXR2

« Reply #192 on: November 27, 2008, 10:02:24 PM »

I'm not sure  ......... but he's looking pretty DAPPER wouldn't ya say

My wife is so sorry you said that word.  Because now and for the next hour I will recite lines from one of my favorite films:

Pomade Vendor: I can get the part from Bristol. It'll take two weeks, here's your pomade.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Two weeks? That don't do me no good.
Pomade Vendor: Nearest Ford auto man's Bristol.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Hold on, I don't want this pomade. I want Dapper Dan.
Pomade Vendor: I don't carry Dapper Dan, I carry Fop.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
Pomade Vendor: Watch your language, young feller, this is a public market. Now if you want Dapper Dan, I can order it for you, have it in a couple of weeks.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!

« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 10:08:47 PM by RedFXR2 »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #193 on: November 27, 2008, 10:22:28 PM »

My wife is so sorry you said that word.  Because now and for the next hour I will recite lines from one of my favorite films:

Pomade Vendor: I can get the part from Bristol. It'll take two weeks, here's your pomade.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Two weeks? That don't do me no good.
Pomade Vendor: Nearest Ford auto man's Bristol.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Hold on, I don't want this pomade. I want Dapper Dan.
Pomade Vendor: I don't carry Dapper Dan, I carry Fop.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
Pomade Vendor: Watch your language, young feller, this is a public market. Now if you want Dapper Dan, I can order it for you, have it in a couple of weeks.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!

HeHe!!! O Brother, Where Art Thou? Really funny flick!

Everett: [about the toad] I'm not sure that's Pete.
Delmar: Of course it's Pete! Look at him!... We gotta find some kind of wizard can change him back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everett: You can't display a toad in a fine restaurant like this! Why, the good folks here would go right off the feed!
Delmar: I just don't think it's right keeping him under wraps like we's ashamed of him.
Everett: Well, if it is Pete, I am ashamed of him! Way I see it, he got what he deserved, fornicating with some whore of Babylon. These things don't happen for no reason, Delmar. It's obviously some kinda judgment on his character.
Delmar: Well, the two of us was fixin' to fornicate!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Inside the theater, with both talking in stage whispers, each word drawn out]
Pete: Do...not...seek...the...treasure.
Delmar: We...thought...you...was...a...toad!

:huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RedFXR2

« Reply #194 on: November 27, 2008, 10:28:04 PM »

Everett:  "I declare, you boys are as dumb as a bag of hammers".

I use that one a lot. ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 38

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 21 queries.