Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: HELP! 26 Days straight riding BIG BLUE, it is that good.. Rain or shine  (Read 2476 times)

Cowboy2

• Senior CVO Member

It is a record for me already, 25 days straight riding BIG BLUE...  It is just that great!!!  It is a record for me... I have a King Ranch Crew Cab F-450 luxury truck that is sitting lost and forlorn gathering dust...  And a Landcruiser, I can even remember when I drove that rice grinder..

Rain or Shine, BIG BLUE is my 8th Harley in 40 years and THE BEST smoothest most luxury, I CANNOT GET OFF OF IT... HELP!!!
Do I need to go see somebody?  Do I need some mental health Counselling???? 

Leaning on 60 years old, married 34 years..... And I have finally found my TRUE LOVE.!!!    Do I need help or what... !!!   :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :nixweiss: :2vrolijk_21:

CVOThunder

• Retired avionics squid 1984-2004
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: HELP! 26 Days straight riding BIG BLUE, it is that good.. Rain or shine
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 06:18:21 AM »

Congrats on enjoying your new ride. Sounds like a blast.
2020 Road Glide Limited, 131" kit
2007 Softail Custom
2015 Road Glide Special, denim traded
2011.5 Big Blue Screamin’ Eagle Ultra Classic traded

bigdave110

• Senior CVO Member
  • I can't take it with me N I ain't givin it to you!
    • PA

• CVO1: 2008,11,12,13 FLHTCUSE (all sold)
    • CVO2: 2015 CVO street glide(sold) 2017 CVO Street Glide(sold)
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO street glide (Black)
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 11:11:05 AM »

Can't help ya here cowboy, I have been on my 11 since the day I got it.
Love it that much more then my 08.
Just sayin.
keep havin fun, I sure am.
Dave

Banana man

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 seeg banana
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 12:35:36 PM »

You have found what the rest of us are looking for.

hogasm

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 01:04:14 PM »

It is a record for me already, 25 days straight riding BIG BLUE...  It is just that great!!!  It is a record for me... I have a King Ranch Crew Cab F-450 luxury truck that is sitting lost and forlorn gathering dust...  And a Landcruiser, I can even remember when I drove that rice grinder..

Rain or Shine, BIG BLUE is my 8th Harley in 40 years and THE BEST smoothest most luxury, I CANNOT GET OFF OF IT... HELP!!!
Do I need to go see somebody?  Do I need some mental health Counselling???? 

Leaning on 60 years old, married 34 years..... And I have finally found my TRUE LOVE.!!!    Do I need help or what... !!!   :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :nixweiss: :2vrolijk_21:

Tell your wife of 34 years that you have found your true love and after she takes a little off your back side.....you will have a few weeks off :oops:

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHTKSE
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 09:11:21 AM »

I know what you mean!
Harley addict here looking for 'The Cure'

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 09:56:52 AM »

'at a boy, Cowboy!

At least you're not suffering from PMS!  Parked Motrocycle Syndrome  ;D

Ride on!  :2vrolijk_21:

ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

CVOThunder

• Retired avionics squid 1984-2004
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 02:30:00 PM »

PMS...has a whole new meaning now...could explain my situation.  ;D
2020 Road Glide Limited, 131" kit
2007 Softail Custom
2015 Road Glide Special, denim traded
2011.5 Big Blue Screamin’ Eagle Ultra Classic traded

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 Orange / Black
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 06:41:14 PM »

Hey dude
Know what you mean about the rain part - just arrived in Caloundra from Melbourne (1900km) - enjoyed every km except for the rain most of the journey. Leaving for home Thursday & rain will be here every day - aaargh! Glad you are loving your ultra - sold the SG yet mate?
Cheers
Wet Glen!
"Be Thankful We're Not Getting All The Government We're Paying For"

Cowboy2

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 07:08:15 PM »

Tell your wife of 34 years that you have found your true love and after she takes a little off your back side.....you will have a few weeks off :oops:

Hogasm, don't go all Fema-Nazi on me, this is just a bit of Australian Humour....  Like with my horses, "She told me she was going to leave me if I don't get rid of my horses.... I gathered them all together, and we talked it over.  They looked at one another and said: Gosh we are going to miss Her...   :D  So, Hogasm, here is a nudder bit of Australian Humour:  "Don't get your knickers in a knot".... Heh he..

GlenPick in Australia, I stuck it out all through saturday and Sunday, rode in the rain off and on.  Came home about 8:30 in heavy rain after sitting at a light watching some A$$hole slide sideways turning at a light too fast... No idea that after this long of a dry spell the first rains is slick with oil off the road....  Anyway, that is it 26 days straight is my record as it is literally pi$$$ing down rain this morning.  I had to quit BIG BLUE, to catch up on errands in my F-450 picking up supplies for the horse property...  What is sick is I already miss her....   :nixweiss: I think I need HELP.. !  

And no Wet Glen, my Orange and Black CVO Street Glide is still sitting in my garage.  The only calls have been crack pot PayPal scam people, and one wanker wanting to know "wat will I take for it"....  I am dropping the price, maybe a $1000 every week or two to sell it.  Big Blue is so good, I cannot see myself riding the FLHXSE2 anymore... The engine is a freak in smooth performance...

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2011, 07:11:43 PM »

Hey dude
Know what you mean about the rain part - just arrived in Caloundra from Melbourne (1900km) - enjoyed every km except for the rain most of the journey. Leaving for home Thursday & rain will be here every day - aaargh! Glad you are loving your ultra - sold the SG yet mate?
Cheers
Wet Glen!
Hey Glen,

Did you happen to be riding through or around Narandra on Thursday/Friday.
My son was on the way back home and told me he saw an orange CVO.
Straight away I thought it might have been you.

hogasm

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2011, 07:14:41 PM »

Hogasm, don't go all Fema-Nazi on me, this is just a bit of Australian Humour....  Like with my horses, "She told me she was going to leave me if I don't get rid of my horses.... I gathered them all together, and we talked it over.  They looked at one another and said: Gosh we are going to miss Her...   :D  So, Hogasm, here is a nudder bit of Australian Humour:  "Don't get your knickers in a knot".... Heh he..

GlenPick in Australia, I stuck it out all through saturday and Sunday, rode in the rain off and on.  Came home about 8:30 in heavy rain after sitting at a light watching some A$$hole slide sideways turning at a light too fast... No idea that after this long of a dry spell the first rains is slick with oil off the road....  Anyway, that is it 26 days straight is my record as it is literally pi$$$ing down rain this morning.  I had to quit BIG BLUE, to catch up on errands in my F-450 picking up supplies for the horse property...  What is sick is I already miss her....   :nixweiss: I think I need HELP.. !  

And no Wet Glen, my Orange and Black CVO Street Glide is still sitting in my garage.  The only calls have been crack pot PayPal scam people, and one wanker wanting to know "wat will I take for it"....  I am dropping the price, maybe a $1000 every week or two to sell it.  Big Blue is so good, I cannot see myself riding the FLHXSE2 anymore... The engine is a freak in smooth performance...

No knotty knickers here......one of my very good riding buddies is from Australia and I can not get enough of his humor.

Never did understand this though  "since I was wee high to a Roos ass" :nixweiss:

Cowboy2

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2011, 08:30:59 PM »

Never did understand this though  "since I was wee high to a Roos ass" :nixweiss:

Hogasm:  To tell you the truth "struth" Oz Slang like Tiz the Truth, struth, never actually heard that one but the Outback is full of them...   I would figure: Wee high, a toddler or crawler, and a big Red Kangaroo, Red Roo, a$$ might be a wee todlers height off the ground as he bounds along...

Aussie slang language in the Outback, is a rhyming poke of fun called "Strine", like a table is a "Betty Grable" (she danced on them), an old style phone that holds the handpiece in the cradle is a phone "dog and bone",  a Wife is "Misery and Strife", a Missus is "Cheese and kisses".... A Pub (an Outback rub your shoulders standing at the bar crowded is a Pub "a rubbedy dub", tomato sauce pronounced source is "dead horse", a beer is a "pigs ear"... And so on... 

Friends in America, Austraila "Oz" ....the Last Frontier....

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2011, 11:59:44 PM »

Yep Aussie - reckon it would have been me - was on a mission riding from 7 till 7 each day. Was a great trip bar the rain - but any riding is great riding. Leaving Caloundra for the return leg this Thursday - gonna try a red eye non stop run - being mindful of the roo's. Heaps of the buggers around. Has taken a trip like this to fully appreciate how good these CVO's are - power where you need it & long haul comfort. Might follow Cowboys lead though & buy a CVO Ultra for these long trips. Will keep the Streety though. N
Cheers
Glen

Hey Glen,

Did you happen to be riding through or around Narandra on Thursday/Friday.
My son was on the way back home and told me he saw an orange CVO.
Straight away I thought it might have been you.

glenpick

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 12:06:27 AM »

Would seem we both have very dirty CVO's to clean then - I've given that Road Warrior product a try (cleaning section) & it appears to be quite a good product. You seem to know a fair bit about maintenance Cowboy - with this run I have now logged 4300 km after the initial service at 1600 km - would you recommend having the engine oil changed in Maroochydore prior to leaving and putting another 2000 km on her?
Cheers
Glen

Hogasm, don't go all Fema-Nazi on me, this is just a bit of Australian Humour....  Like with my horses, "She told me she was going to leave me if I don't get rid of my horses.... I gathered them all together, and we talked it over.  They looked at one another and said: Gosh we are going to miss Her...   :D  So, Hogasm, here is a nudder bit of Australian Humour:  "Don't get your knickers in a knot".... Heh he..

GlenPick in Australia, I stuck it out all through saturday and Sunday, rode in the rain off and on.  Came home about 8:30 in heavy rain after sitting at a light watching some A$$hole slide sideways turning at a light too fast... No idea that after this long of a dry spell the first rains is slick with oil off the road....  Anyway, that is it 26 days straight is my record as it is literally pi$$$ing down rain this morning.  I had to quit BIG BLUE, to catch up on errands in my F-450 picking up supplies for the horse property...  What is sick is I already miss her....   :nixweiss: I think I need HELP.. !  

And no Wet Glen, my Orange and Black CVO Street Glide is still sitting in my garage.  The only calls have been crack pot PayPal scam people, and one wanker wanting to know "wat will I take for it"....  I am dropping the price, maybe a $1000 every week or two to sell it.  Big Blue is so good, I cannot see myself riding the FLHXSE2 anymore... The engine is a freak in smooth performance...

Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 24 queries.