Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Deuce®

Black Leather Deuce bags feedback on this bike

(1/5) > >>

psycho:
Hey, in all seriousness now, I have not been a fan of the black leather Deuce bags. They are kinda small and they are not detachable. However, if I ever plan to get past the borders of the Northeast (Gotta meet JC for lunch sometime ;) ) I'm gonna need a bit more storage than my sac-rack bag.

What do you think, if you look at the straight black paint lines on my bike's rear fender, the bags should be lets say "Less obvious" or "less obtrusive" or might actually blend in? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

The rear wheel gets covered up significantly, but I think it might look OK. Comments please.

Buffy:
Hey psycoduece,

I was in the same boat when buying the new hard bags for my Screamin Eagle Wide Glide2.

Buffy:
Whole right side

Buffy:
Last one from the rear.  Thought it looked too wide, but have gotten used to it.  AND, it holds more than you think due to the rounded top cover.

psycho:
Thanks buffy. However, the hard bags do not fit on my bike. Only the black leather Deuce bags. They, I think, are a bit smaller than yours. Did Harley do your bags or did you have someone else do it?  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version