Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Deuce®

Styling Issue vs. Comfort -- Mustang Seat

(1/2) > >>

psycho:
Ok guys. Here goes. No, wait......JC, before you even think it......I don't want to hear it....no, no, no, I can see...You're thinking it already "There goes psycho again trying to turn his scoot into a bagger" ::)....that didn't work....JC, just step out of the room for a minute......Your still there....now step out for a minute...OK I can continue now)

Cabo:
I use a mustang solo seat with a backrest. I switched from a corbin after my back went bad (L4-L5). Made a big difference. The bike has to be enjoyable to ride first if it is your main ride. I also use the harley detachable backrest with the luggage rack. works great except my antenna hits it (so I take it off,,untill I get my fairing maounted antenna..but you don't care..you don't have a radio). I remove my backrest when my wife rides to give her more room. Bike looks clean when using the solo only!

naitram:
i'm wit cabo if you cant ride it for more than an hour change it, i've left my stingray seat on my SERK because i wanted to keep the original look, and i have spent as much as 15 hrs in one day in the saddle, with out to much discomfort

JCZ:
Psycho......sale the bike and buy what you really want, a SEEG!  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] LOL

ashcraft:
HAVE HAD 3 MUSTANG SEATS, AND HAVE LIKED THEM ALL. I RIDE WITH A DRIVERS BACKREST TO MAKE ME SET UPRIGHT ON TRIPS, AND IT REALLY HELPS MY BACK. HAVE USED TOURING SEATS ON FATBOYS, ROAD KINGS AND ELECTRA-GLIDES.
AFTER BEING 'COOL', COMFORT IS AT/NEAR [OKAY, [AT] THE TOP OF MY LIST.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version