CVO Technical > Wheels/Tires/Suspension/Brakes

warped rotors

<< < (7/8) > >>

Cvostu:
Dave. I was told the same thing.  Warped rotors were in spec.  I had to be an ass about it and had to tell the guy that I would never buy a Harley-Davidson again.  Of course he then ordered me a new set.  I got em on and waiting for them to go bad again.    These are just garbage.  I will go after market next time even if I have to pay for them.  Things never change unfortunately  Stuart.  :nixweiss:

FLSTFI Dave:
Harley with things like this is pushing customers away.  I Pretty much told Customer service I have bought 7 CVO since 09, and 8 non CVO Harleys in that time frame.  I then asked if Harley was wanting to loose me as a customer?  I want not only my rotor fixed, I want them to last more than 50K miles.  Have two Halreys in the garage one with over 105K miles on original rotors.

Once out of warranty I'll be on aftermarket for sure, but dang that is expensive.  Right now they will replace this set and most likely another set.   

Cvostu:
Sad.  :-\

FLSTFI Dave:
Still waiting on mu new front rotors due to the warping its been 7,000 miles since they ordered rotors.  I would have almost had another set warped by now.  Its really bad shakes the crap out of the bike at any speed now.  Been waiting over a month and a half.  I'm pretty pissed.  Not the dealers fault.  Its Harleys fault. 

Crappy no quality rotors from Harley and now crappy lead time on the crappy rotors.  No wonder they are in trouble

fastfreddy:
 i installed the galfer wave rotors.... not a good option ... they warped. dennis kirk says they will warranty them, but i have send them first, pita

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version