Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

Lower Fairings 2013 and earlier vrs 2014 and later

<< < (2/2)

HDRyderOH:
A good paint guy can scan and match your paint color. I had to have some paint work done on my 2020, without a paint code, can't tell it was ever done.

rayson56:
The color choice is yours to make. I would recommend matching the CVO paint in either case, so that takes the cost out of the equation. With that said, I would check with Advanblack for price and fitment of the 14+ lowers, which would definitely be a nice upgrade. And like Grizzly said the color should match the lower color on your CVO which in your case would be the Rio Red.

Just my 2 cents

Give Joe a call at X-treme Dimension to match your paint perfectly.

856 740 5020

smkymtnboy:
couple painters on this site who have very good reviews on matching cvo paint colors.

JCZ:
I had paint matched on two previous CVO's.  Any decent paint & body shop can scan those leg fairings and match them.  I believe the leg fairings are just one color so it would even be easier for them.  You can ride with your leg fairings removed so you'll not have any down time.  And it'll likely be cheaper than buying new leg fairings.

You say it's a 2011 FLHTCUSE 6 but the image looks like a 2013 FLHTCUSE 8 and your type written message mentions a 2013?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version