Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

Handlebars Help

<< < (2/2)

fastfreddy:
i had the same bike ( same paint ) as you and i ran KST custom Maham 12" , but kept the stock seat witch i liked .  we are all built a lill differnt so its gona be hit n miss on what works for you. you might check their site , they now make a bar that is double ajustable, fore and aft and wrist angle are both ajustable and seem easy to install  .... good luck

Glide-man:
Thank you for that advice. I have been on KST web site and saw those bars. Always great to get feedback from somebody who has tried them. I will look further on there site.. thanks FastFreddy...

OBB:

--- Quote from: Glide-man on December 20, 2023, 07:21:23 PM ---Thank you for that advice. I have been on KST web site and saw those bars. Always great to get feedback from somebody who has tried them. I will look further on there site.. thanks FastFreddy...

--- End quote ---
I can't help with the pre Rushmore bikes as I like the stock setup on my '12 SERG. On my '15 SERGU I run the 3 piece KST Spearheads. Love the adjustability and the 1.5" bars made it a breeze to wire.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version