Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28

Author Topic: Barry, (displacing air)  (Read 35528 times)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Re: Barry, (displacing air)
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 07:25:32 AM »

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family Barry. You know if you need anything at all, just call me man.

WHAT KEN SAID from us.

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2007, 07:38:20 AM »

Hang in there Barry, you're not in this alone.  Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.

harleydiva

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 07:42:06 AM »

Thank You all,

We need all the prayers we can get right now...

This will be breif as we just got home from the hospital. Josh is my middle son and is 19 years old. He decided to take the porche boxster out for a spin against my wishes and without me knowing today when I was at work. He had a severe crash. He had two busted vertebrae in his neck c5 and c6. They were removed and replace with a cage and has plates front and back on his spine and pins and rods from c3-c7. He still isnt able to move his legs...which is my main worry. Its possible he will never walk again and that is killing me. He have fractured pelvis and a fracture in his thorasic spine. Neither of these will need operations...but are painful. He has a broken elbow. And a puncture wound on his shoulder to the bone and a friend of ours will address that tomorrow. Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers...they will be needed in the days to come.

Barry

Bless your hearts

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 07:46:55 AM »

Barry, I am so sorry to hear this, I will keep Josh and your family in my prayers. Hang in there !

Helen

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 08:47:48 AM »

Thank You all,

We need all the prayers we can get right now...

This will be breif as we just got home from the hospital. Josh is my middle son and is 19 years old. He decided to take the porche boxster out for a spin against my wishes and without me knowing today when I was at work. He had a severe crash. He had two busted vertebrae in his neck c5 and c6. They were removed and replace with a cage and has plates front and back on his spine and pins and rods from c3-c7. He still isnt able to move his legs...which is my main worry. Its possible he will never walk again and that is killing me. He have fractured pelvis and a fracture in his thorasic spine. Neither of these will need operations...but are painful. He has a broken elbow. And a puncture wound on his shoulder to the bone and a friend of ours will address that tomorrow. Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers...they will be needed in the days to come.

Barry

Barry,

I just saw this thread and I am so sorry to hear this.  Our thoughts and prayers go out for Josh and your entire family throughout this painful time.  We are praying for a full and speedy recovery.  If you need anything or need to bend an ear, give me a call. 

Craig

nidan

• 1K CVO Member
  • Keep the breeze between your knees

• CVO1: 02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 08:50:15 AM »

My prayers are with y'all , this is tragic.
CVO -'02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
'07 FLHX Stage II 103 95hp/111lbs ft
'09 FJR 1300- 145hp /99 lbs ft
2011 Mustang GT 412hp/390 lbs ft

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007, 09:25:11 AM »

Really glad to see that Barry posted an update! I spoke to him last nite for a few at about 8:30 and Josh was still in surgery. He's covered up with Family and friends and his poor wife happened to be in Boston but had arrived and was on her way home from Nashville (3 hours) at that time. As a Mom myself, I can't even imagine how absolutely helpless and terrified she was all day yesterday being so far away.

Barry, you know we're right around the corner if you need anything! Called my lil sis in CA and have Josh and your family on the west coast prayer circuit as well!!

You are in our thoughts and prayers and Ed and Trish's as well! They send they're loving support and of course all the hugs and positive thoughts possible along with ours!

love ya'll!
I like shiny stuff!

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007, 09:36:05 AM »

Barry I am so sorry your family has to go through this. Knowing what I know about emergency medicine from what you posted it does not look good. I would think Josh is very lucky to be alive. "V" and I wish JOSH and the rest of your family the very best. We will be praying for a quick and complete recovery.

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING OR JUST NEED TO TALK, you know how to find either one of us.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007, 10:01:56 AM »

Sorry to hear this, our prayers are with this family. A friend of mine was in a roll over accident about 9 months ago, couldn't move anything below his waist. He is slowly getting back feeling and movement, after 9 months he can now move his toes, but can't stand yet, he's still hoping to walk again. Tell Barry to keep his hopes up and be strong for Josh!

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2007, 10:39:44 AM »

Barry,

Judy and I are so sorry to hear this news about Josh. 

Sometimes we forget how hard it is to raise our children.  When something like this happens we realize how trivial things like grades, curfews and loud music are.  Those things are meaningless now.  What matters now is your faith in God and the support of your friends and family.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you, Josh, Jessica and the rest of your family.

Tommy & Judy
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 11:16:42 AM by 07hd110 »

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2007, 10:41:37 AM »

dont know what i can say that hasnt been said many times over. i'll think about Josh and hoping for a full and speedy recovery
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2007, 10:50:20 AM »

dont know what i can say that hasnt been said many times over. i'll think about Josh and hoping for a full and speedy recovery

Me too! I'll be thinking about you guys.

Hobo
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2007, 12:48:21 PM »

Me too! I'll be thinking about you guys.

Hobo

Us too!

Kathy & Hogasm

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2007, 12:57:24 PM »

Barry,

I am so glad you are a part of this site. There are so many wonderful people offering support, and I offer mine as well. I pray for a speedy and full recovery for Josh. Doctors may give you news you don't want to hear, but only God and time will rule so keep your hopes up. I was told I wouldn't be able to use my right leg in 1990. It took 8 months of hard work, but I got approximately 98% usage back. All my best for you and your family...let me know if there is anything I can do other than prayer.

Best Wishes,
Mitch/Flyndyna
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

SE-Dave

• Full CVO Member
  • "AWESOME"
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2007, 01:27:13 PM »

Barry,
          My Heart felt condolences...... We will keep You in our Prayers,  Dave & Cathy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28

Page created in 0.638 seconds with 21 queries.