Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 60

Author Topic: Cybil II, My New and Improved ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ  (Read 126438 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Cybil II, My New and Improved ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2008, 07:28:51 PM »

Another 115 mi today. 21 miles was max at one clip today, before letting the cyls. cool off. Oil still never topped 190deg F! Bikes running great so far. I'm dying to let her loose, but I've waited this long. She's getting broke in right. I won't let my stupidity get in the way of jeopardizing all this hard work! But man I can't wait to let it rip!!! :o ;D

I can't believe how much that Corbin seat improved the ride. Bear in mind, I like a stiff ride. But I can see this seat not necessarily being for everyone. But it perfected everything about my riding position. Accidentally. But I don't have to change a thing now. I was second guessing my bars, and was gonna replace the windshield, before I got this seat. Make sure you measure/test with the seat, bars, and windshield you plan on using. That way you'll get the right stuff the first time. I just got lucky (that's a first!). But if you plan it right, you'll save yourself some money by not having to do something over. :2vrolijk_21:

Now the planets are aligned, and all's right with the world. :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Just waiting to let the Cheetah loose now! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2008, 07:33:49 PM »

Another 115 mi today. 21 miles was max at one clip today, before letting the cyls. cool off. Oil still never topped 190deg F! Bikes running great so far. I'm dying to let her loose, but I've waited this long. She's getting broke in right. I won't let my stupidity get in the way of jeopardizing all this hard work! But man I can't wait to let it rip!!! :o ;D

I can't believe how much that Corbin seat improved the ride. Bear in mind, I like a stiff ride. But I can see this seat not necessarily being for everyone. But it perfected everything about my riding position. Accidentally. But I don't have to change a thing now. I was second guessing my bars, and was gonna replace the windshield, before I got this seat. Make sure you measure/test with the seat, bars, and windshield you plan on using. That way you'll get the right stuff the first time. I just got lucky (that's a first!). But if you plan it right, you'll save yourself some money by not having to do something over. :2vrolijk_21:

Now the planets are aligned, and all's right with the world. :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

That's great news Howie...I've been out of town for a few days and away from the site...Sounds like all is well in your world...I'm expecting nothing but good news from you from here on out!   :2vrolijk_21:
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2008, 07:37:42 PM »

Love reading the new Cybil II ride reports, Howie! :2vrolijk_21:  Keep the cheetah under wraps for awhile and think pu--y.  Shouldn't be hard to do! ;D

P.S. You need to change the caption under your avatar.  It's just one bike now, right? ;)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2008, 07:48:26 PM »

That's great news Howie...I've been out of town for a few days and away from the site...Sounds like all is well in your world...I'm expecting nothing but good news from you from here on out!   :2vrolijk_21:

I was wondering where you were. I thought you'd be interested in the report. So far so good. The motor sounds happy and it feels right. Definitely holding her back at 2 grand. She feels really good at 2500, but I only have a 500 RPM range (bet 2000 & 2500) right now. 200 miles more of this. once I can start pushing it to 3 grand, it'll start acting really happy. Work my way up to the cresendo at 6 grand!!! ;) :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Love reading the new Cybil II ride reports, Howie! :2vrolijk_21:  Keep the cheetah under wraps for awhile and think pu--y.  Shouldn't be hard to do! ;D

P.S. You need to change the caption under your avatar.  It's just one bike now, right? ;)

You know how caged up I've felt all this time Brian. I'm really appreciating the way it came out now. So I'm gonna break her in right. Only one thing left now. Keep it together for awhile this time!!!! ::) :o ;D

The caption's still right. Don't forget the Bobber! ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2008, 07:56:14 PM »

Hoist! 8)

Another great report Howie.  Keep the Cheetah in the cage for a while and see the rewards later.  Corbin=Firm comfortable support!  Mine shipped two days ago and I'm really looking forward to getting it on the bike.  Looks like one more good day of riding and you'll be able to make that next rev limit on your new motor.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2008, 08:13:37 PM »

Another great report Howie.  Keep the Cheetah in the cage for a while and see the rewards later.  Corbin=Firm comfortable support!  Mine shipped two days ago and I'm really looking forward to getting it on the bike.  Looks like one more good day of riding and you'll be able to make that next rev limit on your new motor.

Thanks Craig. Never had a Corbin before. I tried Chuck's in HS last summer, and came home and ordered one. Next to the Traxxion, it one of the best things I've done. Why can't HD offer stuff like this, instead of us tearing all their chit off the bikes! Some businessmen they are, huh? ::)

Yep, so far not yielding to the temptation. I kinda like breaking in engines. It's something most don't get to do very often in a lifetime. Cars really don't require much anymore. You just get in and drive em, just don't floor it for a little while is all. It takes concentration to get it right. And I'm a little anal about it too, always watching the tach. It's really easy to exceed just 500 RPM if your not looking! ;)

Hoist! 8)

hogasm

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2008, 09:52:03 AM »

Howie, sitting down here in 82 degree Guatemala. Glad everything is still going good. These central america key boards are challenging to type on. <not all the keys are in the same place.

Will catch up some more on Sat :2vrolijk_21:

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2008, 11:02:11 AM »

Howie, sitting down here in 82 degree Guatemala. Glad everything is still going good. These central america key boards are challenging to type on. <not all the keys are in the same place.

Will catch up some more on Sat :2vrolijk_21:

Howie,

Really glad that things are working out finally!  The real question is what the heck is Hogasm doing in Guatemala?
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2008, 11:20:35 AM »

Howie,

Really glad that things are working out finally!  The real question is what the heck is Hogasm doing in Guatemala?

Easy answer Ernie
He's interviewing new help for me!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

56FLE

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 - FLHTCUSE6 "Big Blue"
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2008, 01:29:18 PM »

Hoist,

It has been a couple days, how many miles now, did you pass the magic 500 mile marker yet?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 01:45:08 PM »

Hoist,

It has been a couple days, how many miles now, did you pass the magic 500 mile marker yet?

Sat was the last time I rode it. Still just over 300 miles on it.  Henry was here on Sun, and it rained anyway. Then work got in the way on Mon and Tues. Pouring today. Work tomorrow. But so far, so good. I'm planning on looking at a bike for someone on Fri on LI, and plan on taking my bike out there to see it. Then I'll get some more miles on it out there. Still planning on the 500 by the weekend. Should be able to do another 200 on Fri if it's nice out. I'll let ya'll know how things go. But all I can hope is that it stays this good! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »

Easy answer Ernie
He's interviewing new help for me!

Nice Chip way to pump up the economy. :huepfenlol2:  Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 02:41:47 PM »

I hope so too pal....

I have a stiffy for a serg but enough to get in a bidding war with some of the high rollers we got heeya.

:D

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2008, 09:23:51 PM »

Nice Chip way to pump up the economy. :huepfenlol2:  Later,Q

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

bikerboy53

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • OR

• CVO1: Razor Red '07 FLHRSE3
    • CVO2: Red & Slate '10 FLHTCUSE5
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 10:27:06 PM »

Howie,

Glad to hear you finally have it all together and running!  :) All your hard work is finally paying off -and I'm sure it feels good.  :pepper: Now if the weather will just cooperate for you.  ??? Ride the heck outta that thang!!  :bananarock:  :huepfenjump3:

BikerBoy
S&S T124
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
VP-016-340 Centrifugal Clutch kit
S&S PowerTune Duals w/Rinehart Touring Mufflers
Garmin Zumo 660
Bushtec Trailer
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 60

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 21 queries.