Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Re: 01 RG Handlebar wobble (ending)  (Read 1745 times)

JjR

• Senior CVO Member
  • WTF
Re: 01 RG Handlebar wobble (ending)
« on: April 28, 2005, 07:56:15 PM »

To all who have read my previous post about the Handlebar wobble, please look at the last reply in it!

I also will pass on a little info here. The tire I purchased was fron Dennis Kirk, after the tire was balanced twice the dealer suspected that it was  my bike ( note this tire still looked perfect when I returned it and only has 200 miles on it, you could not see any physical defects).  

So the bike had to be taken in  at HD's suggestion for a front end check up. Well it did indeed turn out to be the tire and HD charged me $$275 for a new tire and the front end inspection.

I passed this on to the Dennis Kirk company and the next thing I was getting phone calls from them . Within 2 days this matter was resolved and I was sent a check for $231. to cover the HD bill and off set the cost that my original tire that I bought from them. They even paid for the bad tire to be picked up!

I'm writing this message to commend the Dennis Kirk company on there quick and professional handeling of this matter!

Also FWIW Dennis Kirk will match and any legit price and beat it by a $1. Also as many dealers have told me over the years  never buy tires online as they are all seconds. This is a load of crap. Dennis Kirk have a turnaround much higher than any dealer and if they or any other legit companies were selling seconds they would not be in business for long and also could be quite dangerous for the consumer.

Thanks,
John
JR

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.