Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Yellowstone wreck  (Read 3619 times)

MD-Dave

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
Re: Yellowstone wreck
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 03:22:59 PM »

I wish your father and friends well. I feel that we are the people that pay their wages and that we come first. We put that man in the President’s office so we should come first. HE WORKS FOR US. We do not work for him. We all pay our taxes and expect that same attention to us as anyone else should get. I am from Montana and we have always been taught to help others in need even if you are broken down along the side of the road someone will stop and help or offer to call someone for you.  I hope this experience does not make you feel all Montanans are that way. May God be with your father in his recovery. Please send this to your local news and to the Montana State and Local Government.

@MontSE103 - I just wanted to let you know that this does not change my opinion of Montanans one bit.  I have been in your beautiful state many times and I love it there.  I actually have tentative plans to relocate there once my daughter graduates High School.  I fell in love with the Bozeman/Belgrade area and if there is work for me there, thats where I will be.  The people of Montana are not to blame here and I know it.  I have family that has been in the Secret Service and I know where the blame lies.  I will not expound on that as I do not wish to turn this thread into a political discussion.  Let's just leave it at, I know who is supposed to serve who!  ;)

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
Re: Yellowstone wreck
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 02:08:55 PM »

i guess to serve and protect should say to serve and protect dependent on who u are!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.