Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: We took ride down to the Land between the Lakes  (Read 746 times)

OneMoreTime

• Junior CVO Member
We took ride down to the Land between the Lakes
« on: August 05, 2009, 03:07:51 PM »

My wife and I took a ride down to The Land Between the Lakes in west Kentucky ..the temps were pleasent ...just a nice 100 mile ride ...the FLTRSE handles well in the curves ...came back home on I-24 and it was windy plus all the 18 wheelers but the bike was as steady as a rock ..Im more impressed everyday I ride it ...just turned 500 miles ..here is a picture over looking Kentucky lake.

OMT

If it aint American it aint chit!

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: We took ride down to the Land between the Lakes
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 06:21:37 PM »

Beautiful bike!! Glad you're enjoying it!! :pepper:

slsecvorg110

• Full CVO Member
  • FLTRSE3 CV0

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3
Re: We took ride down to the Land between the Lakes
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 11:08:38 PM »

I was just there last Sunday and saw a Yellow riding past the HD shop as I was waiting for a little grub at the Burger joint next door. I too rode I-24 back... went east towards E'ville IN. Much better than my 96 Road King at 75 MPH. Really have a new appreciation for riding. Does not matter when or where to. Just gotta get miles!
Orange you glad you got one?  I am!
TTS Mastertune with Fullsac Map. K&N Element.
Fullsac 2" Baffles, Gutted Cat. Bosch Iridium Plugs. 440 Progressive shocks, Passenger floor boards with angle spacers, Driver boards spaced 1". LePera Sorrento Seat. ClearView Re curve wind shield. Mini Beast air horn. Pulsing brake light module. Hyper white head lamps. Detach Chopped Tour Pack. George Anderson Tour Pack Relocator. Wild one 517 bars.

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.