Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FLHRSEI.ORG 1st birthday  (Read 2553 times)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
FLHRSEI.ORG 1st birthday
« on: April 01, 2003, 02:14:29 PM »

Today this site turns 1 year old,  [smiley=drink.gif]although it hasn't taken off quite as quick as i had hoped we have steadily grown in numbers and now that spring is here people are posting a little more frequently.  [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

So continue to share you ideas, questions, stories, pictures , and anything else related to FLHRSEI(2) to help make this site the best resource on the web for the members of FLHRSEI.ORG and to help bring new members to the site as well. Our current membership only represents about 1% of FLHRSEI(2) owners, I hope we can continue to increase that through the next year.

Neal Pressman
a.k.a naitram
a.k.a Forum Admin
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

serk2003

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: FLHRSEI.ORG 1st birthday
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2003, 05:28:43 PM »

I would love to see more people use this WEB site, but what can we do (As a Group) in order to get to the owners of SERK's to come.  I would like to help?

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2003, 09:29:14 AM »

anything you can do to spread the word. if you see another FLHRSEI(2) on the road tell the owner about the site, or if you are a member of any other web boards use that to help advertise flhrsei.org i have been working on the search engines a search on flhrsei on google, lycos, altavista, or yahoo shows us as the first result.  [smiley=bigok.gif]

mfgreen

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2003, 10:04:12 AM »

Possibly Ronnie Cramer's site, and Babe's Hawg.com would work as access to this site either through a link or banner. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

mfgreen

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2003, 09:14:38 AM »

We should each see if we can get hold of the registation lists for the SERKs in our own states and mail the owners a note to encourage them to share knowledge about our wonderful and exclusive bikes.

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2003, 09:52:25 AM »

we have a link on Babes site and i have added her banner as you have probaly noticed, i havent heard back from ronie yet.

hdroadking38

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2003, 08:46:08 PM »

Just learned of the site today & plan to become active.  Would have earlier had iI known.  Currently own six bikes and am looking fwd to communicating with other FLHRSEI owners.  Only know one, who lives nearby.  Also know 2 FLHRSE2 owners & will inform them of the site.

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2003, 04:15:37 AM »

welcome to the site, what kind of mods have you done to your ride?

what are the other 5 bikes?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2003, 08:47:48 AM by naitram »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 11:56:59 PM »

NAITRAM  Don't know if you'll see this as this is such an old thread, but am I correct in assuming you're the man that started this site ? If so, I thank you. I've only been on it for a couple of months but it's been a lot of fun So thanks again.  

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2005, 12:17:16 AM »

Yup, naitram's the man!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2005, 02:36:39 PM »

Happy Birthday! Thanks Neal for starting such a great site, and maintaining it at the quality level it is. Also to the moderators! It's a great source of knowledge and even friendship for us obsessed with things CVO. There are some competitors out there (V-Twin Forum, etc.) but they just have the "edge" that this site has. As far as increasing participation, word of mouth and passing out the cards at events and on the road is a starter. Perhaps if there were sufficient 'donations' an ad or article in Thunder Press, etc. could be run emphasizing that it's free, worthwhile, fun, and addictive. Anyway, helmet's off to you and the others that make this happen. Too damn bad Milwaukee CVO doesnt' get on the bandwagon.  [smiley=drink.gif]
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 22 queries.