Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: T-Boned  (Read 5777 times)

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

Re: T-Boned
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 09:43:48 PM »

I have guns, don't know either party and would be willing to come out and thin the gene pool! Nobody knows me, in and out, done deal. Some people need to be kilt! ' 

I can help too, somehow we need to take control of the idiots that don't really give a damn about people on 2 wheels.

2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 09:23:33 AM »

I agree. There seems to be a troubling deterioration in society. But beware- "It's all about me" is very closely followed by "It's not my fault" and "Talk to my lawyer". It's scary how disconnected and uncaring people can be.
so true.  :( spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011, 10:00:49 AM »

Seems no one takes responsability for their actions any more. It's always someone elses fault and they look for someone else to blame. Too bad our society has degenerated so far down.
I believe lawyers have brought that up onto ourselves. Now everybody is scared of getting sued. If you stop to help you might get blame, if you don't you are an a**. Bottom line I am sick of the Injury law firms commercials. They just don't care about justice but money and at the same time have created that enviroment in which people is no longer willing to help, Good faith has been erased. Even doctors overdoing tests to cover their a**es whether it has to be done or not.
Good people turn   into indifference to protect themselves and their assets from the sharks.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 10:18:48 AM »

At least the guy that crashed me didnt sue me for blowing the rear window out of his Pontiac.....with my back and shoulder. That one hurt alot.....ribs, ya know, they hurt when bashed.

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2011, 12:04:21 PM »

At least the guy that crashed me didnt sue me for blowing the rear window out of his Pontiac.....with my back and shoulder. That one hurt alot.....ribs, ya know, they hurt when bashed.
Probably he sued pontiac or GM for a poorly designed window.

TinSpinner

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2011, 01:07:44 PM »

Spilled my bike several years ago on a one lane wooden bridge. It had just started raining lightly but enough to make wood act like ice. Well I went down and was lying there trying to pry a big splinter out of my ass and the cars waiting to cross blew their horn at me because I was in their friggin' way. No one offered a bit of help righting the bike or checking on whether I was seriously injured. No wonder I am jaded...

StevesCVO

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 07:17:12 PM »

I believe lawyers have brought that up onto ourselves. Now everybody is scared of getting sued. If you stop to help you might get blame, if you don't you are an a**. Bottom line I am sick of the Injury law firms commercials. They just don't care about justice but money and at the same time have created that enviroment in which people is no longer willing to help, Good faith has been erased. Even doctors overdoing tests to cover their a**es whether it has to be done or not.
Good people turn   into indifference to protect themselves and their assets from the sharks.

Lawyers are a big problem. Judges, politicians, and the ambulance chasers suing everyone are all lawyers. Maybe it's time for open season on lawyers with no bag limit.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 05:06:44 AM »

Spilled my bike several years ago on a one lane wooden bridge. It had just started raining lightly but enough to make wood act like ice. Well I went down and was lying there trying to pry a big splinter out of my ass and the cars waiting to cross blew their horn at me because I was in their friggin' way. No one offered a bit of help righting the bike or checking on whether I was seriously injured. No wonder I am jaded...
TinSpinner, it's hard not to be jaded after only one event such as yours and when you look around and see consistant attitudes towards our fellow riders that mimic your experience, you realize that we're in war of sorts.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

TinSpinner

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2011, 10:10:12 PM »

Spydglide, you are right, it seems to be us against them. Sad thing is that it is not just us motorcycle riders against the cage drivers, it seems to be the responsible against the irresponsible no matter where we are, just read the news.

BTW, glad to see you are feeling well enough to post. I have been keeping up with your recent incident, hope the best for you brother.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2011, 07:38:12 AM »

Spydglide, you are right, it seems to be us against them. Sad thing is that it is not just us motorcycle riders against the cage drivers, it seems to be the responsible against the irresponsible no matter where we are, just read the news.

BTW, glad to see you are feeling well enough to post. I have been keeping up with your recent incident, hope the best for you brother.
Thanks Man, I notice you're in Georgia, did your wooden bridge incident happen in North Georgia?  Just wondering... :-\...spyder

TinSpinner

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2011, 10:10:58 AM »

Thanks Man, I notice you're in Georgia, did your wooden bridge incident happen in North Georgia?  Just wondering... :-\...spyder

The incident on the bridge was in Smyrna, GA, about 30 miles NW of Atlanta. There is an historic area there with a covered bridge at an old mill site. There are actually two one-lane bridges on that road, one over water, the other over the Silver Comet bicycle trail. Haven't traveled those roads on a bike since then and that was over 25 years ago, way too congested these days and the bridges are just as slippery. I was lucky that my roommate's girlfriend was a nurse, she rolled me over the arm of the sofa and picked out the splinters, you should have seen the look on my roomys face when he walked in on that!  :o

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2011, 11:22:18 AM »

The incident on the bridge was in Smyrna, GA, about 30 miles NW of Atlanta. There is an historic area there with a covered bridge at an old mill site. There are actually two one-lane bridges on that road, one over water, the other over the Silver Comet bicycle trail. Haven't traveled those roads on a bike since then and that was over 25 years ago, way too congested these days and the bridges are just as slippery. I was lucky that my roommate's girlfriend was a nurse, she rolled me over the arm of the sofa and picked out the splinters, you should have seen the look on my roomys face when he walked in on that!  :o
Gotta do what ya gotta do.  ;D har.  spyder

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: Not CVO 2003 Road King Classic (Wife's) Sold her 99'RKC (Tinman)
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2011, 10:27:56 PM »

I have guns, don't know either party and would be willing to come out and thin the gene pool! Nobody knows me, in and out, done deal. Some people need to be kilt! ' 
Lock and Load Wrongway!
" Life is Tough, Life is Tougher if Your Stupid"... John Wayne.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 22 queries.