Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 95CC TO 103CC  (Read 1744 times)

FLHRSEI

• I'M FREE
95CC TO 103CC
« on: July 07, 2004, 01:07:34 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE EXITED IN JOINING THE CLUB, I'M LOOKING FOR OPINIONS. JUST BOUGHT A 1550CC '02 SERK WITH 3K MILES ON IT AND I JUST PUT ANOTHER 1K IT FEELS PRETTY FAST BUT I ALREADY FEEL THE NEED TO INCREASE POWER, I'M CONSIDERING INSTALLING A 103CC UPGRADE KIT #29842-03 FOR 88CC TO BRING IT TO 1690CC, IT ONLY HAS POWER COMMANDER.
HAVE ANYONE OF YOU DONE IT?
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?

mfgreen

Re: 95CC TO 103CC
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 03:14:47 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE EXITED IN JOINING THE CLUB, I'M LOOKING FOR OPINIONS. JUST BOUGHT A 1550CC '02 SERK WITH 3K MILES ON IT AND I JUST PUT ANOTHER 1K IT FEELS PRETTY FAST BUT I ALREADY FEEL THE NEED TO INCREASE POWER, I'M CONSIDERING INSTALLING A 103CC UPGRADE KIT #29842-03 FOR 88CC TO BRING IT TO 1690CC, IT ONLY HAS POWER COMMANDER.
HAVE ANYONE OF YOU DONE IT?
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?

Welcome to the site....as you may have already surmized there is an opportunity to make the 103 motor differently than the OEM version producing more power and reliability.... several threads in this site will give you a good overview of this and the parts needed to accomplish this.....with warranty or without warranty is the question you will have to take up with your dealer....
Mike

the O`Fender

• Elite CVO Member
  • On the Dragon
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 02:25:18 PM »

If your looking for a major bump in performance your money is better spent elsewhere.
I don't think you are going to see any major increase in HP just stroking that motor.
I run with a guy (frequently) who owns an '04 Road Glide with a 95" setup that includes SE HTCC heads, Andrews gear drive TW50 cam, and race tuner.
He can out run my 103" SEEG, not by much mind you but, the point is their are people getting loads of HP out of the 95" motors. [smiley=helmet.gif]
Do some homework and I'll bet that for the money you were gonna spend you could squeeze 125 ponies from that 95" motor and that will make for a real fun scooter.
Oh yeah, don't forget to save a few bucks for the stuff your gonna break after squeezing out the extra ponies!!! (clutch, tranny, belts, etc.etc.) LOL[smiley=laugh.gif]
2020 Scorched Orange Limited

FLHRSEI

• I'M FREE
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 03:10:49 PM »

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif], YOU'RE RIGHT, JUST HAD MINE DINOED AT 83 RHP WITH 96 FTPTQ, WHICH IS NOT TOTALLY BAD, THE MECHANIC TOLD ME THAT JUST A SET OF "BUB TRUE DUAL RINEHART PIPES" CAN GET ME UP TO 20 MORE HP'S. I'M SKEPTIC BUT WILLING TO GO FOR IT. AND THAT IF I WANT TO GO A STEP BEYOND A SET OF PISTONS, PORTED HEADS AN A HF THROTTHLE BODY COUD YIELD ME UP TO 105 PONIES, THAT BE SOME SCOOTER !HA! WHAT DO YOU THINK????

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 22 queries.