Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Aux Passing Lamps Install  (Read 30022 times)

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
Re: Aux Passing Lamps Install
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2014, 09:12:31 AM »

Smart move King!! Hope your's goes smooth, but you know that lot's of "I'll take it's" turn into "Something came up, sorry" Get some commit money if you can..........and don't change sumtin you like.
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

King2013

Re: Aux Passing Lamps Install
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2014, 12:27:40 AM »

Smart move King!! Hope your's goes smooth, but you know that lot's of "I'll take it's" turn into "Something came up, sorry" Get some commit money if you can..........and don't change sumtin you like.

I hear that.  I'm not changing anything until we're on the way to the dealer.
I don't want the commitment money for that very reason. I won't even take a deposit.
If someone comes along with the cash it goes, not going to lose a possible sale over a deposit.

If it don't sell by the 30th from the time I got the approval to buy the new bike I'm not going to sell it.
Might as well put some miles on it to justify done of the loss. Besides, I don't want to run another app and we'll be into June in 2 months so I'll just wait to see what 2015 brings, hopefully it'll be worth the wait.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.