Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Corbin seat  (Read 9560 times)

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
    • CVO3: 2018 CVO Road Glide
Re: Corbin seat
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2015, 07:10:59 PM »

That's a real shame on the adjustment on the solo,
What the hell is wrong with corbin? Why develop a two way adjustment on a backrest which is necessity if you ask me , but then only adopt it on certain models of seat!!  :confused5:

Everytime I speak with corbin I have found them rude and unhelpful , no company no matter how big should get complacent, seems every customer who has had a reasonable experience with them ,there are 10 people who haven't ! That shouldn't be the case ,   Now mustang for example are the total opposite,never heard of bad customer support from them, I have had 5 mustangs over the years , last year I had a slight issue with the fitment of one , I spoke to them and they sent me out a brand new seat ,I live in UK and they paid for all the shipping import duties etc without any hassle at all and they didn't even want the faulty one back!........now that's what I call great customer service ::).    No guesses what corbin would have done in a similar situation!,
Ah well might just look at mustangs day tripper with backrest  or has anyone had any experience with le pera outcast seat for comfort or indeed their maverick seat,,,, just fancyed a change :2vrolijk_21:
Ride free brothers!

Cat Eye

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2015, 09:38:56 AM »

Is there any other manufacture that  make a solo heated seat other than Corbin?

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2015, 11:35:35 AM »

Corbin seats are great, I have probably hade around 8 of them for different bikes in my past.  A good seat is supposed to be rock hard, not soft.

Unfortunately their customer service sucks with a bunch of arrogant idiots manning the phones most of the time.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.