Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: A year for surgery  (Read 10200 times)

johnsachs

• Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: A year for surgery
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2014, 06:29:38 PM »

I can relate.  Had my left knee replaced in Oct. of '13.  I really had a hard time with the therapy.  They had no mercy on this Ol' boy!  It does seem to get better everyday, though.  The therapist told me sometimes it takes some people a year to recover from it and really appreciate it.  Going in for left hip replacement next Tuesday, on 3/25.  That'll make both hips, and one knee replaced.  My situation is Rheumatoid Arthritis.  Tuff to tolerate sometimes, but I know people in a lot worse shape than I am.  I'm just glad to still be here!  ;) Later--HUBBARD

Good luck Hub. I'll be pulling for you. I know you'll come out like a champ.  :bananarock:
John

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2014, 05:08:45 AM »

I can relate.  Had my left knee replaced in Oct. of '13.  I really had a hard time with the therapy.  They had no mercy on this Ol' boy!  It does seem to get better everyday, though.  The therapist told me sometimes it takes some people a year to recover from it and really appreciate it.  Going in for left hip replacement next Tuesday, on 3/25.  That'll make both hips, and one knee replaced.  My situation is Rheumatoid Arthritis.  Tuff to tolerate sometimes, but I know people in a lot worse shape than I am.  I'm just glad to still be here!  ;) Later--HUBBARD

Hang in there Ol' boy. Be Praying for ya :2vrolijk_21:

LovemyCVOgirl

• Four wheels move the body.... Two wheels move the soul.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Give me a switchback any day!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: 2015 Toyota Tundra 4X4 SR5 TRD 5.7L V8
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2014, 02:32:56 PM »

I'm sending prayers your way Pete
Some days you're a bug, some days you're a windshield.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.