CVO Technical > General CVO discussion

CVO Inside info on our bikes

(1/2) > >>

chux_sway:
I have had ONE conversation with a CVO associate once when Angelina was just new on the phone.

There is A LOT of great possibilities for discussion on the more esoteric issues of ALL of our very special HD bikes I believe.

The board must also let Google (or whom ever) see phrase for searches to uncover our new board. This has the opportunity to be a real reference source and forum for all HD CVO Owners.

I'll start today with a question on Angelina my fxdwg2.

chux_sway

chux_sway:
Lets TRY again.

ANY CVO HD associates on line and able to participate in Q+A?

[smiley=confused5.gif]

naitram:

--- Quote ---Lets TRY again.

ANY CVO HD associates on line and able to participate in Q+A?

[smiley=confused5.gif]
--- End quote ---

ask some questions and i'm sure somone will be able to answer them...

chux_sway:
OK !!!  [smiley=6.gif]

Previously asked question did not get an official CVO response but here goes again:

My FXDWG2 as compared to a two year previous FXDWG ( with Ness Flat Track bars) is a WORLD of difference in the handling department.

Previous response from a member here suggested the lower CG and that is certainly true enough.

Specifically for CVO techies:

1. What ELSE is contributing to the greatly improved handling I have with my FXDWG2?
2. Any specific suggestions on rebound and compression settings / tweaking (along with specific methods)?
3. What is the maximum lean angle for the FXDWG2 and what hits first? How can that be improved further?

Thanks you CVO guys in advance for your time and help ...... chux sway [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

chux_sway:
No CVO guys on line[smiley=nixweiss.gif]

This is about HD CVO..... ::)

Any answers [smiley=1syellow1.gif]

chux sway  [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version