Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need Help!!!!!!  (Read 1197 times)

JeffsHogPen

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FXSTSSE
    • CVO2: 2001 FLHR
Need Help!!!!!!
« on: February 24, 2010, 06:52:59 PM »

Hi My Name Is Jeff. If anyone lives in or near Orange County California. Danny Gray is redesigning My seat. They need to use someones Bike to fit and make sure that it fits correct. This will also help others in the future if they want a custom seat. Just call Sherry at Danny Gray at 888-443-2664. I would really appreciate it. It will only take a few minutes of your time. A 2007 or 2008 FXSTSSE is what is needed.
Hookem¨Horns!!!!!

JeffsHogPen

• Senior CVO Member

Re: Need Help!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 09:30:25 AM »

Come on......I know somebody lives near by and can step up.....
Hookem¨Horns!!!!!

Air-Cooled

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 11:54:02 PM »

Perhaps you can offer to pay someone for this service? I think it involves a bit more than a few minutes.  :)

JeffsHogPen

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 10:11:07 AM »

People are always wanting New Seat Setups. If we don't work together. Then nothing will get accomplished. I first posted information about a new seat for the FXSTSSE. This is not just for me but for all FXSTSSE owners. I spoke with Sherry at Danny Gray Seats. They had know idea that so many wanted or even needed a seat for these Bikes. Now I think we have all the issues figered out. So that everybody wants a comfotable seat that looks good can have that oppertunity. So I think it is sad to even think to have to offer someone money to stop by for 15 to 20 minutes of their time. Stuff like this is why this Fourm is succsessful.......... To answer the question would I offer someone money  to make sure this seat fit correctly. NO. Its not the cost its the principle.
Hookem¨Horns!!!!!

Staylock

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 10:50:04 AM »

Can't help with Danny Gray but FYI, C&C Seats makes nice seats for the FXSTSSE's.

JeffsHogPen

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 12:52:49 PM »

I have never heard of C&C Seats ? Do you have any information on them ? Danny Gray are sending my new seat. The only reason that they had asked if someone with a FXSTSSE was because they wanted to test fit the seat. Sherry has really good to deal with.
Hookem¨Horns!!!!!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 12:53:49 PM »

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 07:16:39 PM »

C@C seat are great seats have one on my 09serg and would like to see one on a springer so someone post a pic hope the Danny Gray works out post pic if it works out.

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries.