Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide ST

2024 road glide ST

<< < (11/11)

kojak:

--- Quote from: pj57 on February 24, 2024, 02:25:45 AM ---You’re right, when I lived in the DMV I was spoiled. I could always find a part or bike in stock that I was looking for somewhere close.Waugh HD in Orange was my favorite.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, Boss Waugh was one of a kind. He sat at the front desk and greeted all his customers. I chatted with him many a time when we lived in the Charlottesville area.  I once passed him riding down to Daytona Bike Week when he was riding down on his trike. he was 80 years old that year if I remember right.
https://dailyprogress.com/news/community/orangenews/news/don-waugh-remembered/article_21272392-412b-11e9-a84f-dbfc707a4ea9.html

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: pj57 on February 24, 2024, 02:25:45 AM ---You’re right, when I lived in the DMV I was spoiled. I could always find a part or bike in stock that I was looking for somewhere close.Waugh HD in Orange was my favorite.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: kojak on February 24, 2024, 03:56:17 PM ---Yeah, Boss Waugh was one of a kind. He sat at the front desk and greeted all his customers. I chatted with him many a time when we lived in the Charlottesville area.  I once passed him riding down to Daytona Bike Week when he was riding down on his trike. he was 80 years old that year if I remember right.
https://dailyprogress.com/news/community/orangenews/news/don-waugh-remembered/article_21272392-412b-11e9-a84f-dbfc707a4ea9.html

--- End quote ---
"Big Daddy" Don Waugh definitely was one of a kind... it was a joy to talk to him when going to his store. It was a true old school dealership where the owner was a rider/motorcyclist. He sold the dealership a few years before he passed and name has changed to Stonewall H-D. They are moving the dealership out of Orange into Greene County on Route 29. KC if you remember from your time in the area the new dealership will be a little south of Route 33 on the southbound side of Route 29.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version