Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

Got to see it in person

<< < (5/6) > >>

ryr8828dj:
yea, it just sounds ok IMO... but it doesn't take anything away from the ride.  Talked to my local HD service about SE pipes he recommends Rush.  I'm gonna look into it. 

MikeD:

--- Quote from: rheiner on August 28, 2008, 12:06:22 AM ---What a beauty...and in the color I want. I bet it sounds like a sewing machine with the Moco exhaust but that wouldn't stop me from riding it. lol

--- End quote ---

Hey, I dont know where your at in the states, but my local HD, Granite Mountain has one on the floor, black / fire.  It's being sold at MSRP.  Call Jerry Green or Scott Craig at 770-785-7999.  I took a picture of it yesterday, her it is

MikeD:
another of the rear fender.  I tried to get a better pic of how cool the paint actually is.  But, I used my Iphone and the picture quality sux.

ryr8828dj:

--- Quote from: rheiner on August 28, 2008, 12:06:22 AM ---What a beauty...and in the color I want. I bet it sounds like a sewing machine with the Moco exhaust but that wouldn't stop me from riding it. lol

--- End quote ---

ordered the PCIII and Rush mufflers with 2" baffles today.  Sound sound and run great!

rheiner:
You should have gotten the 2.25 inch Rush baffles for that size engine. I originally had the Rush 2 inch in my cvo springer and put the 2.25 inch baffles in. Much better sound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version