Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

Got to see it in person

<< < (6/6)

harris48cars:
Hey ryr88, can you advise me on what the pipes ended up sounding like and more importantly how about the PC III. Did they come from FuelMoto?
  Gary

ryr8828dj:

--- Quote from: harris48cars on September 26, 2008, 02:18:34 PM ---Hey ryr88, can you advise me on what the pipes ended up sounding like and more importantly how about the PC III. Did they come from FuelMoto?
  Gary

--- End quote ---

Rush slip-ons and PC came from FuelMoto, Keith was my contact.  Keith told me that they had just Dynoed a 09 SE Fat Bob and that map would ship with the PC.  Keith has been very helpful. 

As far as the pipes...  I wasn't looking for loud, just a deep throaty sound.  The 2" are much deeper but IMO too loud.  The new pipes have been popping on decel... Keith has told me to tweak the fuel at 0 throttle to resolve this.  I've been tweaking and the popping is better but not gone.  Gonna tweak a bit more today and see.

As far as the PC III my Screamin Eagle now SCREAMS!  Big difference.  Haven't dynoed yet but I will.  Torque?  More torque than I'm gonna need.  Gotta hold on to this baby now cause it wants to GO!  No comparison between stock SE 110 and PC.

I've got some before and after sound bites but haven't published them anywhere yet.

Hope I've helped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version